Scott613
Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
And go

Replies

• 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    LOL!! :laugh:
    And what about water? How much is too little or too much?
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    "gegan" is always a good choice i hear...
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I mean vegan
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Your supposed to eat your exercise cals back really??

Im leaning more towards a high protein diet anyone have suggestions.....and i prefer salty high protein
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

Im leaning more towards a high protein diet anyone have suggestions.....and i prefer salty high protein

eggs in the morning.. but as you eat them dont ponder who came first.. it will just gross you out..
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I only eat raw halibut. It's delicious, I don't smell bad at all, and I've lost 736 pounds in 2 weeks!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

I can recommend a protien shake but it may be a bit too salty in it's flavour.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Juice fast? Fruit diet? Oh, what's the best way to cleanse this ol' body of mine out?
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    LOL!! :laugh:
    And what about water? How much is too little or too much?

Whoa....no one said ANYTHING about any water. I have to drink that, too?!? lmao!
  • whitejessamine
    Options
    If you're leaning towards high protein diets, I strongly recommend the Dukan diet over Atkins or South Beach (but South Beach is definitely preferable to Atkins). I started the Dukan in May, and lost ten pounds the first four days...after that it slowed down a little, and I haven't been sticking to it very well the last couple of weeks, but if you follow it, it is very effective.
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    I've heard people have had a lot of luck with the high carb and donut diet.
  • hellhammer
    hellhammer Posts: 45
    Options
    Best natural cleanser would be chaga mushroom pills its a heavy detoxifier and you can buy some for 4.95$ at iherb.com im used them for a month now and i feel better.
  • hellhammer
    hellhammer Posts: 45
    Options
    Juice fast? Fruit diet? Oh, what's the best way to cleanse this ol' body of mine out?
    Best natural cleanser would be chaga mushroom pills its a heavy detoxifier and you can buy some for 4.95$ at iherb.com im used them for a month now and i feel better.
  • TheNewLK
    Options

I do prefer salty tho....is it sticky?
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a no-carb carb - preferably one that is high in protein.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I've heard people have had a lot of luck with the high carb and donut diet.

they wash that down with a big gulp, right?
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a no-carb carb - preferably one that is high in protein.

Try Diet Dr. Pepper. I think it's got more protein than water.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

I do prefer salty tho....is it sticky?
    Very sticky. It can be very messy if you spill it on anything
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

Not if you consume the correct spices/herbs! Let me put you on MY diet and I'll tell you how good it is :bigsmile:
  • TheNewLK
    Options

Not if you consume the correct spices/herbs! Let me put you on MY diet and I'll tell you how good it is :bigsmile:

bahahaha I love you for that haha