How to lost more?

Options
Bok_85
Bok_85 Posts: 5 Member
0ar2ta7aw53l.jpeg

I start control my calories intake since last year. I lost almost 30kg in a year. But still not achieve my ideal weight. My problem now sometimes i can't control my craving for sweetness. How to control it after this. This is because i think i already lost 30kg. But i have to lost another 30kg to achieve my ideal body weight.

Replies

• lbcgirl25
    lbcgirl25 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Amazing job. I understand your struggle - I lost 120 lbs and it feels like I don't want to do it anymore - but I have 25 left to lose. I have a wicked sweet tooth - if it gets out of control I do a sugar detox where I cut out all forms of sugar but fruit. Even two weeks helps to to tame it down.

I also make sure I only have sweets on weekends and rare occasions during the week. If you have a sugar addiction (you feel like you want something sweet after meals) then having a little everyday may not work - it doesn't for me, at least. Good luck!
  • shakenbake57
    shakenbake57 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You've done fantastic! I'm only a third of the way into my journey. One thing I've noticed is my craving for sweets seems controled as long as I have fresh fruit at breakfast and lunch.
  • BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    First off you look amazing, good work. I eat sweet fruit when I have a sugar craving. Like oranges is my main go to and bananas or sweet strawberries and that usually gets rid of my sweet cravingZ
  • shabanabibi1986
    shabanabibi1986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Try an apple or greek yogurt. Those really help me. And congrats on ur weightloss so far u look good.
  • QuestToLose
    QuestToLose Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Good job on your weight loss! You look good. I agree with all the responses above. I personally allow myself to indulge in some sweets once in a while if it fits into my calories for the day. It helps curb my cravings for sweets.
  • Ketolover71
    Ketolover71 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good job! I recommend frozen sugar free popsicles or sugar free jello with heavy whipped topping in the can. You can get that sugar free also. Those are my go to when I get those carb cravings. It is an easy go to for me! Good luck
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Sensational job!!! You look beautiful! May I ask how did you lose 30 kgs in a year? ☺
  • Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss u look great! I second the recommendations for sugar free fudge pops or popsicles or sugar free jellos...
  • matt88uk
    matt88uk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Don't need to cut anything out just keep in a caloric deficit and track everything you eat and weigh all foods that need to be and eat junk in moderation ....I'm losing fat and a steady 1lb a week eating a pop tart and pop corn and Nutella every night ....keep at it
  • matt88uk
    matt88uk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Btw that's along with eating chicken fruit etc and getting my fibre intake in
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!Can you plan a bit of a sweet into your daily life. So one peice of your favorite candy. I also find vanilla greek yogurt is sweet tooth satisfaction.
  • CLessMe
    CLessMe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I chew a lot of Extra mint or peppermint gum. It seems to discourage me from eating anything after because my breath I nice.
  • Blubberbuster1
    Blubberbuster1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You are like me! Once I feel comfortable again and people start saying oh wow good job! that's when you are more likely to gain weight back, because you've lost the drive that made you begin. Be very strict with yourself and follow your own goals, your own benchmarks, not others.
  • Bok_85
    Options
    Sensational job!!! You look beautiful! May I ask how did you lose 30 kgs in a year? ☺[Tq Dear, actually i just control my calories intake, im take less carbohidrat & more on protein. I do some exercise everyweek. Main thing here, we should dicipline ourself to make sure we achieve target]

• Bok_85
    Options
    mawill08 wrote: »
    You are like me! Once I feel comfortable again and people start saying oh wow good job! that's when you are more likely to gain weight back, because you've lost the drive that made you begin. Be very strict with yourself and follow your own goals, your own benchmarks, not others. [tq dear]
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Thank you. You have accomplished me. :mrgreen:
  • Bok_85
    Options
    RodaRose wrote: »
    Amazing transformation. Thank you. You have accomplished me. :mrgreen: [tq dear... still more to go]
  • hoorayselma
    hoorayselma Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
  • Bok_85
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!