Peeing like a race horse!

Options
F1uffy2
F1uffy2 Posts: 84 Member
Well I'm on day 2 and halfway through my water and have to say I am glad I'm on day off and close to the loo. I'd forgotten how much water I wasn't drinking and have realised I may need a toilet break every hour till my body gets used to this lot lol. Heaven help me if I run out of loo roll

Replies

• xxbrimstonexx
    xxbrimstonexx Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    ...and the toilet paper used! I feel the need to apologize to trees...
  • jacobsl221
    jacobsl221 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am up every two hours all night long as my body gets rid of the water from the evening. It makes for disturbed sleep.
  • DanSanthomes
    DanSanthomes Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That's exactly the term I used when i first started upping my water intake. It does sort itself out though, eventually (I drank 4 litres yesterday which is about 4 times what I used to drink!)
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Im like this as well, i wish it was more through the day though instead of getting up through the night!
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    That will get better in a couple weeks. Same thing happened to me
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I still 'pee like a race horse' when I'm doing a whoosh. It get's me exited to weigh myself the next morning and finally see some progress again!
  • albertoleach1
    albertoleach1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just increased to 2litres a day and was worried tonight about an hour on the elliptical trainer - just about managed without a break :smiley:
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    I am like this when I eat junk especially. So annoying. I get my steps in though. Lol.
  • F1uffy2
    Options
    Just increased to 2litres a day and was worried tonight about an hour on the elliptical trainer - just about managed without a break :smiley:

Glad you managed it lol. I'm finding I'm even planning shopping round where the nearest loo is atm
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Just say neigh to drinking an excessive amount of water.....

:)
  • F1uffy2
    Options
    Pmsl brilliant!