I need friends!

Options
Bakerchk
Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
Hi everyone! So I'll give you a little back story. I am not necessarily "new" to MFP. Actually back in the day I was pretty darn popular. However, like the majority of us here, I fell off the wagon and no part of me wanted to diary the McDonalds cheeseburgers I was eating 3 times a day. EEK!

Long story short, I've been a member of MFP since 2010. I had a major reconstructive surgery and was in a wheelchair for 18 months. After I was able to walk again I really wanted to get in shape. Not only because I hated the way I looked but also because it's really hard to recoup from a foot surgery when you're 60 lbs overweight. I lost all 60 lbs in one year on MFP and I can honestly say there is no way I would have been able to do it without this community. I was really close with a lot of people on here. However, I stopped logging in, started eating crappy and gained almost all of the weight back. When I started logging in January of this year, I weight 167 lbs. I had just broken up with my boyfriend who I was living with for the past year and had just moved into a new place with my best friend. I needed a MAJOR change in my life. Since January, I have lost 20 lbs (Just hit 147 lbs today!) I am on fire and MFP has been a tremendous help. Here's where I need you! I miss the community. The one or two comments and likes I get on diary's and weight loss, absolutely makes my day. I would love to have more feedback and I'd love to give more feedback. I have followed the NROLFW (New Rules of Lifting for Women) so if anyone here is a fan of that, I'd love to discuss. I like to eat as clean as possible and love lifting.
If you're interested in having new friends, please add me! :)

Replies