What Are You Drinking?

Options
Besides water, water, water, do any of you incorporate hot teas or hot lemon water? Lately I've been drinking cleansing tea and blueberry green tea. Do you see any benefits in hot teas and/or hot lemon water?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I drink lots of tea. Benefit: it tastes delicious and helps keep me warm in the winter.
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    their may be some health benefits, what they are i don`t know but i have heard they are good for you and besides water i don`t know if it counts but i drink clear america flavored calorie free water which is like soda but better then soda and diet soda
  • tillerstouch
    tillerstouch Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Well first off theres no such thing as cleansing tea.

I drink tea and lemon water but only because i like the taste of both. Lemon water is nothing special besides having a little more flavor.

Tea has caffeine which i believe can help suppress appetite but thats about all the magic that it has.
  • Candibar520
    Candibar520 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I do lots of coffee too. :)
  • Candibar520
    edited April 2017
    Options
    And yes, I have been drinking Acai Dieter's and Cleansing Tea for years now. It's a better alternative than laxatives for my issues.
  • Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Normal tea with skimmed milk, barley water and diet coke as wel as water. I drinkt the most tea really it is my drink of choice.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    La Croix - it's fancy water
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    Besides water, diet soda (not fussed which variety) or carbonated water with a splash of lemon.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I have one cup of coffee with mini moo creamer and sugar in the mornings, then drink water all day long and have either Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Snapple Diet Peach Tea or Sprite Zero with dinner. Other than that, I may have a cup of green tea sweetened with Stevia or a LaCroix sparkling water with Stevia. I mostly drink just tons of plain, cold water :)
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Usually sparkling flavored water and protein shakes
  • AtlasDidShrugs
    AtlasDidShrugs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Green tea, coffee, and Splenda tea. The Splenda tea, well, everyone has a vice...
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Coffee first thing in the morning, tea, lots of tea during the day and pepsi max later on

Benefits wise well the coffee helps my morning evacuations
    But nope no benefits. I drink tea cos well im english, teas a must
  • ccsernica
    ccsernica Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Tea doesn't cleanse. I don't drink it for health; I drink it for pleasure and I require no further benefit from it than that. Green tea is nice, and I have a kind of generic sencha I'm about to make right now. I also enjoy black teas, particularly pu-erh and Lapsang Souchong.

Other than that I generally start my day with coffee, and not uncommonly enjoy an adult beverage in the evening. Armagnac, absinthe, wine, bourbon, or something of that sort.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Besides water, water, water, do any of you incorporate hot teas or hot lemon water? Lately I've been drinking cleansing tea and blueberry green tea. Do you see any benefits in hot teas and/or hot lemon water?

I have a cup of coffee in the morning, maybe 2. Then it's water the rest of my workday. Water at the gym. Diet coke at home.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Coffee half the day, water the other half, and Sleepytime Tea before bedtime. Sometimes kefir with a protein powder. Sometimes almond milk with a protein powder.
  • Goddess0921
    Goddess0921 Posts: 91 Member
    Options

So much water that I'm drowning in it. And coffee. But, mostly water.

I'm thinking of buying a fruit-infusing water bottle, just to change my water up a bit.
  • Candibar520
    Options
    I have a 24oz infuser bottle and fill it with cucumbers daily. I love it.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Coffee all day,everyday! Diet coke and I absolutely adore water with lemon juice squirted in it