Before and After pics after 25 days!

Options
I was feeling very down about my progress. I've been wanting to see lower numbers on the scale, on the measuring tape and in my clothes but nothing seemed to change. Luckily I had been taking pics and I told myself to take pics today. I am so thrilled I have to share with you. The first pics are when I first started on this site 25 days ago. The side view I am not sticking my stomach out that is just how it looked naturally. Same with the after pic I am not sucking in I'm just standing normal. I knew but didn't believe I could change so much in just 25 days!

I wanted to share with you guys because I know the struggle I know how it feels when the scale doesn't move or you still can't fit into you 'skinny' jeans but that is okay but change is still happening!!! You have to keep going despite your frustration. If you plan on taking pics as well I suggest taking them in the same jeans and shirt each time. I will change outfits once my jeans are too loss.

I can't wait for another 25 days and will post before and after pics as well. Please add me as a friend if you want to share your journey with me! (Please ignore the dirty mirror lol I didn't know I would be posting on here and that will be clean next time as well hahaha)nd1d0u88vkm7.jpg
mpdgo88beay8.jpg

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a great change for 25 days! Keep it going!!
  • Jbells16
    Jbells16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing!!!
  • secondtimearound03
    secondtimearound03 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,315 Member
    Options
    what a difference! thanks for sharing
  • tonyavia2
    tonyavia2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's great! You look amazing! You got this!
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    wow you look just amazing and in only 25 days! #keepitup
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    That's great visual progress for 25 days! It took me forever to see that much change. Keep it up! <3
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the share keep i up well done stay on point. :)
  • Landofkim
    Landofkim Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You are accomplishing your goals! Congrats
  • mcmasters06
    mcmasters06 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, my dr recommended this app. I'm hoping to get good results. Any tips or advice?
  • secondtimearound03
    Options
    I'm new here, my dr recommended this app. I'm hoping to get good results. Any tips or advice?

Pretty much log all your food and it makes you realize how much you truly eat.... Log all your workouts of course.... I didn't start losing the weight until I took Apple Cider Vinegar with honey (all the so called professionals say it doesn't work but kinda funny because as soon as my mother and I started taking it that is when we saw the results) Walking is great to build up stamina and overall has helped me loss the weight the most
  • chesitymcgee4428
    chesitymcgee4428 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me girly I need motivation and you look great keep up the good work I just started today
  • alisajjadshah
    alisajjadshah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    How u did that?.
  • secondtimearound03
    Options
    How u did that?.

eat 1200 calories (I'm 5'1" so calories may be different for you) drink Apple Cider Vinegar with honey three times a day, I work out on the elliptical for 40 mins and then walk 2-4 miles a day
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Hey look. Your waist has come back :) YAY FOR YOU! Good work :)
  • secondtimearound03
    Options
    Hey look. Your waist has come back :) YAY FOR YOU! Good work :)

HAHAHA Right?! I was very to see my old friend again XD
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Keep up the great work!
  • fit_finesse92
    fit_finesse92 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Keep it up :)
  • SadDolt
    SadDolt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    you said your clothes didn't feel looser, that was because it was too tight before. it fits now
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!