13»

Replies

• kellydharriso
    Options
    LOVE THIS! :heart:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love it! So true and very inspirational!!
  • diamondsnthesky
    diamondsnthesky Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MintyCandy
    MintyCandy Posts: 44
    Options
    "You have such a pretty face..." Is what I get. :grumble:
  • jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hssheikh
    hssheikh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    simply love it and yes I can relate to many of the points stated b you! thanksss for sharing..
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am copying this list and saving it to my computer just so I can look at it when i need the motivation! and I hv needed it alot as of late so Thank you!!!! :)
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    i have another one! to be able to buy vacation t shirts...my boyfriend has taken me so many wonderful places and i always want a t shirt but they don't have them in my size....

Good one!
    Excellent one....sooooo true!!!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I love this!
  • dointime
    dointime Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Too many of these apply to me...
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am here to tell you all those things are true. And you CAN do it and you won't believe how good it feels. And thank you for reminding me how far I've come. I lost 100 pounds 5 years ago. I'm still trying to lose the last 30 or so pounds and I get frustrated because it just isn't happening. But life is definitely much better at a size 12 than it was at a 26.

The first time I sat in an airplane seat, easily fastened the seat belt, didn't bulge over on either side of the seat, and best of all, was able to put the tray table all the way down, was just incredible. I didn't even have anything to put on it, I just kept it down because it felt so good to look at it sitting there down flat with a space between me and it. It used to come halfway down and hit my stomach. I rode a rollercoaster and didn't worry about the harness fitting or coming off.

Just today I bought a dress on sale at Macy's...Off the Rack! I like to shop at second hand stores for designer labels and now I can. Before, nothing ever fit except cast offs from Lane Bryant. I bought a long Ralph Lauren dress for an event 2 years ago, new with the tags still on it at a second hand store. I wore it to the event 2 years ago and I just took it to have it shortened today because it's going to be a smokin hot little black dress.

I have climbed on climbing walls and ridden on zip lines with no fear that the harness would not fit. I ballroom dance and bicycle long distances. I remember having to ask for a table instead of a booth when I went to restaurants because in a booth the edge of the table would cut into my stomach. Even after 5 years, I still look at the space between me and the booth table in total amazement.

I have experienced each and everything on that list. And although I still feel not so great in a swimsuit, and I wish I had done this in my 30's instead of when I was 45, it was still so worth it. So to each one of you, I just want to say, keep going. Don't give up. When you blow it, start right back at your next meal as if you never stumbled. You CAN do this. I had been morbidly obese for over 15 years and thought I was too far gone to ever change. If I did it, so can you.

Thanks so much...so inspiring :)
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Love this!!!
  • patiencelahita
    Options
    100 lbs is my goal too you're such an ispiration to me... I tottally gett this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!