Replies

• Lesscookies
    Lesscookies Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    7 up, Pepsi, coke.
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I hydrate every morning with 2 cups of hot lemon water. Then I switch to 2 cups of black plain coffee. Then I morph on to water. I average about 6 cups of plain water. Then at dinner I have the water my lemon hull (I use organic so I can soak the peel) has been soaking in all day in the fridge. If I get chilled in the AC at work I'll brew a hot ginger tea and drink that. If I'm sick I like fizzy so once or twice a year I drink seltzer water or a ginger ale. On my yearly cruises I drink a mixed alcoholic drink every day (7-15 days a year). If I go out for lunch, which is rare, I have an unsweetened tea. I don't drink any kind of milk.
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    For mint drinkers, it's hard on GERD, so be aware if you get heartburn.
  • alondrakayy
    alondrakayy Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Water, Almond Milk, and Bai drinks which are oh so good.
  • bethanyka
    bethanyka Posts: 159 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    water, coffee, sometimes tea, sometimes diet soda
    I have chicken broth (chicken bouillon in hot water) at work with some hot sauce in it, as a snack. only a few calories and I can sip it for a while.
  • jramberg123
    jramberg123 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    La Croix, unsweetened green tea, and my one cup of unsweetened almond milk latte. No artificial sweetener!!! :)
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of water, but also a lot of coffee and diet coke which I'm trying to cut down on as the acid is bad for my teeth.
  • HeyShaunie
    HeyShaunie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Coffee & Water with Aloe Vera juice
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I love tea. I drink coffee with heavy cream in the morning, but after that it's various forms of decaf tea or infused waters. I have been on a hibiscuis mint tea kick for months, both iced and hot. I love a glass of hot chai right before bed too.
  • geneticsteacher
    geneticsteacher Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hot tea with sugar
    Black coffee
    Diet Pepsi
    Diet cranberry juice
    Water
  • Annaca88
    Annaca88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What's the actual nutritional info for black coffee? Specifically calories. How is there a range from 0-100 for a plain ol cup o joe?
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Coffee in the morning and the afternoon, tea at lunch and in the early evening, and various beers as my water flavor enhancer.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Annaca88 wrote: »
    What's the actual nutritional info for black coffee? Specifically calories. How is there a range from 0-100 for a plain ol cup o joe?

8 oz = 1 calorie

If you're going off the individual entries on MFP this relies on what people put in their coffee.
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    My usual daily drinking habits (UK)

750ml flask of water, 4-5 cups of tea with semi skimmed milk and a little sugar (this can add up to 200cals *sigh*), sometimes a gingerbread green tea or cinnamon infused chamomile tea, can of diet coke, 1- 1.5 litres of no added sugar robinsons apple & blackcurrent squash (diluted obvs), sometimes an Options Belgium hot chocolate before bed. I am always thirsty so don't have to force anything (and I have to sleep with a glass of water on hand) although I probably consume too much caffeine.

Friday nights see vodka & diet coke or wine (or both) added to this :P
  • YogaBookLady37
    YogaBookLady37 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Coffee with cream and sugar, then waterwaterwater, maybe a diet drink if I need/want a boost. Trying to cut out alcohol during the week.

Friday and Saturday you can add a cocktail, a glass of wine, or a beer (maybe two, maybe one of each).
  • madisonamanda
    madisonamanda Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Lemon water for the win. It's literally ALL I drink. On the weekend with dinner I will have some grape crystal light- guilty pleasure, but I gotta be a little wild ;P
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Coffee, unsweet black tea, and water. I tried sparkling flavored water recently. The lemon tasted like Alka Seltzer and the raspberry tasted like cough syrup. Both were poured down the drain. I'm back to plain water.
  • Vio_Fit_Bunny
    Vio_Fit_Bunny Posts: 21 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I love Tea! I drink lots of it along with water...
    Drinking tea has tons of benefits:
    Tea contains antioxidants. ...
    Tea has less caffeine than coffee. ...
    Tea may help with weight loss. ...
    Tea may boost the immune system. ...
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Water and unsweetened tea (oolong, green, hibiscus, dandelion etc).

Once in awhile I will treat myself and make freshly squeezed lemonade or homemade hot cocoa
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    3 cups of coffee in the morning and then either iced tea or water the rest of the day. Swore off soda years ago and have never gone back.