An Introduction

Options
afwg1979
afwg1979 Posts: 170 Member
Hello! I am happy today for finding, by mere accident, this wonderful website! It's just the blessing I needed to push me into further action. I started a walking program nine weeks ago. I focused on making walking a lifestyle habit. On July 1, I joined a fitness club and have progressed to exercising for 75 minutes each day. Reminding myself that excercising is my most important task each day is enough to put one foot in front of the other. However, I know that I need to do more than exercise -- I need to, gag, watch what I put in my mouth. I've always hated recording my food in a notebook and counting calories, but on with this website, it's going to be a breeze! MyFitnessPal does all the calculations! Sweet! I love being able to SEE a realistic VISUAL game plan. It's going to be a long two years until I reach my goal, but I am up for the challenge. I am looking forward to sharing the journey. :flowerforyou: PS: I'll be 57 in September and want to lose at least 112 pounds by my 59th birthday (in 2013). I can already imagine posting my "After" photo! :laugh:

Replies

• heather752
    heather752 Posts: 17
    Options
    Good for you! This site is great and will be a big help to you I am sure! Best of luck on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your good decision, I am walking too since 2 weeks and love the DVDs from Leslie Sansone. Welcome and the food diary really helped me a lot to eat better and feel better.
  • JoeB71
    JoeB71 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP & best of luck in your journey.