Anyone else turning 30 this year?

Options
2»

Replies

• southernfit29
    southernfit29 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 in September. I'm trying to keep the weight off but it's getting harder and harder now!
  • LunaRaven22
    LunaRaven22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 this July... I've lost about 70 lbs in the past couple years, but I'd like to finally lose the last 10-15 and continue recomping my body.

That is amazing
    Good luck on the rest of your journey
  • Butts_Boys_and_Burgers_ohmy
    Options
    I guess I could turn 30 "again"? Like, for the 8th time?
  • LunaRaven22
    LunaRaven22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I guess I could turn 30 "again"? Like, for the 8th time?

Yes why not :lol:
  • sammi2006
    sammi2006 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 30 in Feb. This year I have decided to take better care of me. I have realized that I have a high risk of becoming diabetic if I don't make some changes. I have decided to complete c25k ( starting week 7 today :)), and to start eating better. My weakness is sugar. Today marks 8 days since I have had any candy. Losing some weight would be nice too :)
    Height is 5'11"
    SW was 150lbs
    CW 149.7lbs
  • babybear_mt
    babybear_mt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 in November!!
    SW: 216
    CW: 169
    GW: 140-150
    5'7"

I want to get to goal by August for my 1 year weightloss anniversary and maintain until my birthday. After that, I'm hoping hubby man will be ok with trying for baby number 2!!! I put on so much weight with my first pregnancy that I hope to not with my second and continue to exercise and make better food choices!!
  • owa1s
    owa1s Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    May I ask how does it feel to be 30, I still hve 10 years to go just curious :D