Complete health and wellness

Options
Y'all I started this amazing life changing program today it's the first day and I have already dropped 2lbs and not to mention I have so much energy, and for the first time in months I don't have a screaming headache. This stuff is a true game changer.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Which program?
  • crazyycatlady1
    crazyycatlady1 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You didn't actually lose 2 pounds of fat in 1 day.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

it's hard to sell a product when you don't give the name.
  • nclark93
    nclark93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    No selling here just sharing my experience so far, I never said I lost 2 lbs of fat, I'm just reading the scale and by the end of my ultimate transformation I will report my total weight loss and inches lost.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    it's hard to sell a product when you don't give the name.

Ooh, but that makes it all the more exciting. We can play "Name That Woo". First one to get it right wins a coconut.

I'd play if it was first calorie free cake...
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Maybe instead of woo, its someone excited to find eating less/moving more gives one a psychological boost? ITs kind of what MFP is all about, right?
  • YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Dropping 2lbs on first day of diet = water weight/natural fluctuation. Will most likely be back tomorrow and/or later in the week. Drop the gimmick, eat at a deficit, measure precisely, lose steadily.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    nclark93 wrote: »
    No selling here just sharing my experience so far, I never said I lost 2 lbs of fat, I'm just reading the scale and by the end of my ultimate transformation I will report my total weight loss and inches lost.

Then why mention it at all? Losing water weight isn't some great accomplishment, there are lots of free ways to do it.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Y'all I started this amazing life changing program today it's the first day and I have already dropped 2lbs and not to mention I have so much energy, and for the first time in months I don't have a screaming headache. This stuff is a true game changer.

I'm not sure one day is enough to tell if a program is the right program for you, nor does a 2 lb overnight loss say anything about your overall health and wellness. But at least you are off to a good start! Here's hoping you continue to love the program.
  • nclark93
    nclark93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I guess we will just have to see at the end of the 8 days If the weight come back or not, this is my post I didn't ask anyone to like it so if you don't then move on with your life and let me enjoy my results
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

Welcome :)

1 day isn't long enough to change anything in reality but it sounds like it has given you a great mental boost.

Keep logging your calories and see how great you feel in 6 weeks. It 100% works if you log accurately and keep with it.

Did you get your head aches checked out?
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    I guess we will just have to see at the end of the 8 days If the weight come back or not, this is my post I didn't ask anyone to like it so if you don't then move on with your life and let me enjoy my results

If you don't want opinions or responses a free public forum probably isn't the best place to post.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

What about the rest of your life after the 8 days?
  • amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Maybe instead of woo, its someone excited to find eating less/moving more gives one a psychological boost? ITs kind of what MFP is all about, right?

I think the word "transformation" is the clue that there's something more behind it.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Keep on going. Even if it was just water loss (most likely), it's still nice to see the number go down. I'm glad you are making an effort for health and wellness, just keep at it.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options

I always wonder why people post something after a day or week. To me that's like saying how your favorite sports team is definitely going to win the championship before it happens. In fact, before the season starts.

It's cool you feel good but to me talking about how it's so certain and all set and all that before putting in the time needed is more likely to backfire.
  • LessCookiess
    LessCookiess Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss... It sounds like water weight keep us updated!