Desk Job Workers

Options
I'm looking for desk job workers to be friends with! It's crazy challenging trying to stay focus! Add me as a friend and let's motivate each other.

Replies

• lron69
    lron69 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm literally tied to the phone and computer all day at work. I've been doing some leg lifts and squats when I can.
  • veronicav0502
    veronicav0502 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm also a desk job worker. It's a challenge for me to try to get in at least 10,000 steps a day. Feel free to add!
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Desk worker here... I drink lots of water so I get a lot of steps in on my Fitbit from bathroom breaks :D feel free to add me as well!
  • tricia5715
    tricia5715 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a desk worker too! This is my first week on MFP - working on getting 10Lbs or so off and then will try to tackle the FitBit's 10K steps in. I find myself reaching for the candy jar so absentmindedly its scary. I have to be more conscious of breaking these habits. I feel as though once I sit my butt in the seat my mindset is "what can I eat"
  • Lavelle1980
    Lavelle1980 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Man, I feel your pain. That's why I'm on here all the time.
  • veronicav0502
    veronicav0502 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Man, I feel your pain. That's why I'm on here all the time.

Me too!
  • ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    10 Hour days, six days a week crew checking in.
  • Keira08
    Keira08 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me too! Luckily my gym is close to my office so I work out during my lunch break
  • mcbeanstr
    mcbeanstr Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Desk job worker here as well. Very difficult to do anything in the week
  • itsallgood803
    itsallgood803 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Me too...Trying to get a workout in after work everyday.
  • Lavelle1980
    Lavelle1980 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to switch careers. I try to do calf raises, and take some bands with me to work. But the motivation is lacking. I do eat healthy though.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. I try to go for walks on lunch or if I am lucky go to the gym at lunch but that doesn't happen alot. I also park about 1 km away form where I work so I get a bit of a walk to and from my car. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • dawson002
    dawson002 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    desk prisoner here too.....add me
  • figureitout87
    figureitout87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Stuck in the office, trying to make sure I get up and walk around whenever possible.
  • floralzombie
    floralzombie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just gonna go ahead and add you all since i'm an accountant who sits all day lol
  • surlydoc
    surlydoc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same here. I walk on the treadmill after work and try to remember to do stairs whenever I have a bathroom break, but all the sitting really saps your energy. Lunch time short walks are a life saver also.
  • rhinestoneradio
    rhinestoneradio Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Would love some motivational office buddies! Being chained to the desk is no fun.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I'm in the boat with y'all!!! Chained to my desk all day long...
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I'm an accountant so my butt is firmly glued to this chair. Feel free to add me as well.
  • lron69
    lron69 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie so haven't figured out how to "add" anyone yet but am working on it! I do think i love you all though