I'm Back!

Options
Coach_TJ
Coach_TJ Posts: 11 Member
I have been on and off of MFP, but hopefully I'm here for good! Hope to connect with new friends on this fitness journey. I'm 34 and live right outside Cincinnati, Ohio!

Replies

• Bovus2017
    Bovus2017 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for a little over a month now and am impressed. Really helping focus my efforts, keep me honest, and provide much appreciated motivation. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Hope you like it there's plenty of motivating people here I'm sure you'll be staying this time. heh
  • Schila64
    Schila64 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off of MFP, but hopefully I'm here for good! Hope to connect with new friends on this fitness journey. I'm 34 and live right outside Cincinnati, Ohio!
    Welcome back !!
  • Mouse816
    Mouse816 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm back after almost a year. Tried weight watchers, for $50 a month I didn't get results any different than i could on here. Same support, great people, and free app! Now to get some people to help me stay accountable!!!
  • SylverWolfPDX
    SylverWolfPDX Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!
    LuV Teammates & Motivation. Feel free to add me ever you want some support
  • Dinahxx01
    Dinahxx01 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! ^^
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options

Welcome Back!
  • michellemejia7
    michellemejia7 Posts: 23 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    On the same boat
  • Flyeaglesfly8630
    Flyeaglesfly8630 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    In with ya boss ever since I got hurt playing college ball I fell off the wagon. Then my son was born and i needed a change been hitting the gym simce getting back into shape. I'm also outside if Cincy.
  • risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!