That first kiss..

Options
2»

Replies

• vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Summer of 1962...I was five...Stevie Carlsen and I had a cheesy tipi set up on the lawn with a couple of peewee chairs inside...the woman next door had her five granddaughters for the summer, the youngest of whom, Lizzie, was four...her older sisters dared her to run into the tipi and kiss me, which she did...I've been trying to relive that moment ever since!

The first "real" kiss, that is, the first kiss that led to ...shall we say..."inflamed passion" was at 13 on a hot summer day in a hollow high up in the dunes on the beaches of Eastern Long Island. Let's just say that sand is NOT a great environment for a first intimate encounter!
  • Tayykisses
    Tayykisses Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    My first real kiss was when I was 16, his name was James. I thought he was the cutest thing in this world. We were sitting on his cousins couch and he had his arm around me, he leaned over to kiss me on the cheek and about that time i turnt my head to say something and BAM right on the lips. We obviously both enjoyed it because we didn't stop kissing the whole night. Haha :D
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I was 17. He shoved his tongue down my throat, it was very awkward and terrible.
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I was 12 and it was a peck on the lips that lasted less than a second. With a kid that didn't want anyone to know he was my "boyfriend"
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    aavery_dew wrote: »
    How young were you... when..and how you did it?

3 July 1966 I was 18 she was 16.
    Picked her up riding our towns One Way streets (just like American Graffiti)

That night we parked, kissed and now almost 51 years later we're still together. That kiss led to three sons and three grandchildren!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I was 16, he was much older. It was weird AF. Kissed him once and that was enough for me.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    First deep passionate kiss?

.... do you mean besides my sister?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    _seed_ wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    First deep passionate kiss?

.... do you mean besides my sister?

They make for great practice right?

...... and she was a half step slower than me too!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I was 11 or 12, he was a boy that my friends and I "shared" as a boyfriend, lol. He'd be each (of the three of ours) "boyfriend" for 1-2 weeks!

lmao, gotta give it to him, the boy had game!

Where? At my friends house when it was my "turn" for him to be my bf, lol

Nothing worth noting, good or bad, just cute little kid kissing.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Five years old on a dare. Had to "close eyes."

Otherwise, pretty much like this:
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    OH my goodness. I was 6-8 years old, playing hide and seek after dark in my grandma's garden. I hid under one of her green bean "tents" where no one could find me. I don't remember how it happened, but a little later that night one of the boys that was playing hide and seek with us decided he would ask if we could practice kissing ... I was game for that!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Disregarding family, my first "romantic" kiss was about 12. Pat Gallagher. 7th Grade. 1966.
  • diezel67
    diezel67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Very young...can't remember.
  • PL4TNM
    PL4TNM Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    17 after a movie date out by my car...man I miss him, best kisser ever
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    1st real kiss was around 13, I think. It was at the 4H fair by the pig barn...so romantic. <3

He was one of my BFs on and off until I was 17....

giphy.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I'm saving it for the prom.