Before and After pics after 25 days!

Options
2»

Replies

• secondtimearound03
    secondtimearound03 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    SadDolt wrote: »
    you said your clothes didn't feel looser, that was because it was too tight before. it fits now

I meant I had clothes that fit me just fine but they weren't feeling looser
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • nicmic111
    nicmic111 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Well done! I've lost 10lb in 28 days, can feel a difference in some of my clothes, but get frustrated that the loss isn't quick enough. I know slow & steady wins the race but you know how it is
  • nicmic111
    nicmic111 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How much cider vinegar & honey did you take each time? X
  • bradfordbabe
    bradfordbabe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post ... keep it up
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    The scale can be a liar. Your shape definitely improved.
    I actually have a similar experience right now. I am kinda at GW but started again going to the gym since Feb. I am doing strength/endurance classes and while I see I got thinner and relatives and friends comment and ask me about it, my weight increased. Go figure :)
  • EarthzAngel
    EarthzAngel Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    This is awesome and in 25 days! You are truly working hard! Keep it up
  • SilverSheWolf55
    SilverSheWolf55 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    "Pretty much log all your food and it makes you realize how much you truly eat.... Log all your workouts of course.... I didn't start losing the weight until I took Apple Cider Vinegar with honey (all the so called professionals say it doesn't work but kinda funny because as soon as my mother and I started taking it that is when we saw the results) Walking is great to build up stamina and overall has helped me loss the weight the most"

HI! You said you and your mother both are doing the same thing. Is it working for her, as well?

• bluebell88xx
    bluebell88xx Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Impressive!
  • secondtimearound03
    Options
    "Pretty much log all your food and it makes you realize how much you truly eat.... Log all your workouts of course.... I didn't start losing the weight until I took Apple Cider Vinegar with honey (all the so called professionals say it doesn't work but kinda funny because as soon as my mother and I started taking it that is when we saw the results) Walking is great to build up stamina and overall has helped me loss the weight the most"

HI! You said you and your mother both are doing the same thing. Is it working for her, as well?

Omg yes she hold her weight in her stomach and I seen her try to lose weight before it's very difficult for her to get inches down and her stomach region. She's been on the apple cider vinegar drink for the past two weeks and I've seen a great visible difference since she started taking it she's the whole reason why I started
  • secondtimearound03
    Options
    nicmic111 wrote: »

I put in two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in one cup of water and I take one tablespoon of honey with it make sure it's organic and if you can get something that is local in your area. I understand honey has sugar in it and for anybody that's like oh it's the same thing no it is not the same thing it has not affected my weight at all and honey has a lot of benefits in it it's not like table sugar. We're always led to believe to stay away from all sugars when dieting but like I said this is totally different. A lot of people put lemon in it I'm working up to that cuz I'm just not a huge lemon person but lemon is supposed to speed up your metabolism
  • secondtimearound03
    Options
    nicmic111 wrote: »

I take it in the morning as soon as I wake up and then I take one before lunch and one before dinner or if I forget right before bed period I'm taking the max amount but if you're worried you can always start off just doing it at breakfast and lunch or you can still do it 3 times a day and just do one tablespoon instead of two. If your diabetic do a little bit more research but other than that there is no negative side effects. I haven't felt this great in probably over a decade so whether or not it's really helping weight loss I don't know it seems to be helping my mom and I but it's definitely gotten toxins out has made me feel the best I've ever felt
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good results! Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!