When you wake up feeling lighter

Options
I've been hovering around 206 lbs for the past few weeks with a few fluctuations here and there. I was fine with it because the mister and I have gone out to eat a few times, and hormones. But I woke up this morning feeling physically lighter, and I knew before I even got on the scale that my weight would have dropped.

Today's weight: 203.7 :) This is a new low for me!

Normally I've always felt the same, even when the scale dropped, so this time when I got up it was an odd feeling lol!

Has anyone else had this happen? where you wake up and know you've lost weight even before you get on the scale?

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,138 Member
    Options
    I can normally tell that I'm not bloated by water retention, but can I tell that I've lost fat on a weekly basis, nah!
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I definitely notice when I'm bloated or not. I notice it more the smaller I get
  • buffinlovin
    buffinlovin Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    it very well could have been bloat for me, for sure :) with the sodium and hormones, I'm sure I've been retaining water for a while. Just felt great to have it gone ^_^
  • Running_and_Coffee
    Running_and_Coffee Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I am terrible at this. This morning I was sure I was up, and I was way down, and the last two weeks, I was positive I had lost, and I didn't. I work out a lot, and sometimes I think when I look leaner in the mirror, I might actually be holding on to water weight from muscle strain, so that could be part of it for me!!
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I definitely notice this. I'm at the point now where I know what the scale will tell me just going off of how I feel and what my belly looks like on any given morning.
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Yes absolutely! I wake up feeling and knowing when I've dropped weight! It's a nice feeling, isn't it? :smile: Congrats on your loss!