Looking for Mommy friends :)

Options
KRB28
KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
Hi everyone! I joined a week ago today, I am trying to lose weight after having my son in January. Just wondering if there were any other Mommies trying to lose the baby weight. We can support each other. I am currently doing the 30 Day Shred and loving it so far. Feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    Welcome!

I have a 4 1/2 year old son & 16 month old daughter. Yes, I'm still trying to lose the baby weight! Well, I just started a couple months ago & have already lost just under 24 pounds!!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here. I just signed up today. I have had 2 kids in the last 5 years and with every pregnancy I kept some weight on. I'm ready to lose it. My LO is going to be 3 on Saturday and I need to do this. I'm not sure how to add friends yet but feel free to add me!
  • Brisin87
    Brisin87 Posts: 61
    Options
    yes u can add me im a mother of two married i have a 4 year old and a 4 month old
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    hello! My son is 81/2 months, and I have been working my butt off to lose the baby weight! I sent you a request!
  • jesstroxel
    jesstroxel Posts: 120
    Options
    Welcome! I have 5 little ones, my youngest is 8 months and I have been trying to get back to my pre babies weight. All my kids are 16-18 months apart so I never got to lose the weight before getting pregnant again. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    HOLA!!! Mommy of two here...5 year old and a 1.5 year old...I've lost the baby weight..now I'm working on the other stuff that was there before!! LOL
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Plenty of mommies on here! Good luck!
  • raymosegirl
    Options
    hey my name is Jenifer I have two sons noes three and the other one is two. I am also trying to lose the baby weight from having them. I would love to be fitness pals
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 4 kids, the youngest is 3. I am on day 10 of the 30 Day Shred, its great!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    hi i am a mommy as well.. i have a 12 month old daughter, i did manage to lose all my baby weight with diet and exercise, but i would love to lose an additional 10lbs to get to my all time dream weight :)) feel free to add me to keep each other motivated :)) i have a support group via facebook, but i recently deactivated my account because i was on FB too much, LOL... i need more support, so anyone out there can add me :)))
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I am a Mom for 4 daughters... feel free to add me!
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request :)
    I have a 6 and 3 year old.
    Good luck!
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I am also losing baby weight....6yrs later! LOL -- Yes I have been struggling with the weight from my pregnancy(and just after) for 6yrs now... Sad since you can only really claim "baby weight" for a year or so after. LOL

Add me. ;) (I'm new also..)
  • caitmcwill
    caitmcwill Posts: 102
    Options
    I have a 3 month old daughter and I'm looking to lose the baby weight and some :)
  • rallen8
    rallen8 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined this site this week, because I am trying to lose the baby weight from having my daughter (born in May). I'm glad to see that I'm not alone. :-)
  • cdupuie84
    cdupuie84 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm a SAHM also. I have 2 girls. 3 1/2 and almost 3 months. I gained weight with both of my kids, but have always been overweight. Right now, I'm 7 lbs more than I was when I found out I was pregnant with the first. It's coming off slowly. I just really started trying to lose. I joined a gym and LOVE it. It's my stress reliever/ no kids zone. I feel so great after a workout. My goal is to lose about 100lbs... heres to goals! :D
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    my youngest is almost 3 years old and I just started trying to lose that weight hah! lets be friends :)
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    hey my name is Jenifer I have two sons noes three and the other one is two. I am also trying to lose the baby weight from having them. I would love to be fitness pals

Yipee, another Jenifer with "one" N in her name!
  • cornerofgreystreet
    cornerofgreystreet Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy to 3, ages 5, 4 and 13 months. I am currently doing week 2 of Ripped in 30. Sending you a friend request!
  • mbennion
    mbennion Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose my prego weight as well! I have a 9 week old and I need all the motivation I can get to shed this weight fast. You can add me as a friend as well.:smile: