Women with abs

Options
2»

Replies

• Okohme
    Okohme Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It depends on your body shape. 2 women can be at the same weight/height/bodyfat% and one may have abs and the other will not. The women who have an easier time getting to abs are the pear-shaped ones. Some can have pretty sizeable hips/butts/thighs but will have abs.

If you're apple shaped, like me, and have very little lower body fat (slim thighs/hips, no butt) and store most of the remaining fat in upperbody/arms/belly, it will take a while to get to abs (eg. I'm 5'4" and got down to 114 lbs with no abs). You'd probably have to get super lean to get them, and be at a much lower body fat than another woman with abs at a higher body fat.

Uh, im roughly hourglass shaped, so I dunno where that leaves me.
  • croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    It depends on your body shape. 2 women can be at the same weight/height/bodyfat% and one may have abs and the other will not. The women who have an easier time getting to abs are the pear-shaped ones. Some can have pretty sizeable hips/butts/thighs but will have abs.

If you're apple shaped, like me, and have very little lower body fat (slim thighs/hips, no butt) and store most of the remaining fat in upperbody/arms/belly, it will take a while to get to abs (eg. I'm 5'4" and got down to 114 lbs with no abs). You'd probably have to get super lean to get them, and be at a much lower body fat than another woman with abs at a higher body fat.

Finally being a pear shape has a silver lining
  • Sarahrm25
    Sarahrm25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't have abs right now but I really want abs, that is one of my main goals that has pushed me to start eating differently and working out. If any of you who have that or are also striving towards that would add me as a friend on here id really appreciate it! :)