Lost 85lbs so far. ALOT more to go. Pics included. Feel free to add me on here.

Options
terryt1992
terryt1992 Posts: 94 Member
edited April 2017 in Success Stories
I am 24 year old guy, I'm 5'10 and I used to do nothing but play video games. I finally met the woman who is now my fiance' and she is helping me improve myself so much. When I met her I went to the Dr. for some issues and realized I was 415lbs(December 2015). I had to change that and I have so far but not fast enough. Currently sitting at 330lbs. I finally have a gym membership and I'm working hard to reach my goal of 230lbs with a lot of muscle.

Replies

• HealthierRayne
    HealthierRayne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the huge loss, that is a fabulous accomplishment!!!
  • karenzehob
    karenzehob Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing. You are looking great and should be very proud!!!!
  • terryt1992
    Options
    Thank you I am proud when I see this also keeping in my mind I could have lost a lot more this last year with less mess-up and more push-ups lol
  • terryt1992
    Options
    You can also see a lot of the food my fiance' and I eat check out her Instagram specifically for her food. She makes some amazing things. Her Instagram is @taylorsimpkinswwpp
  • goku2015dios
    goku2015dios Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good job bro!!!
  • terryt1992
    Options
    Thanks bro now I am trying to add muscle while still losing weight. It is working so far
  • bobbimrn
    bobbimrn Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look healthy
  • Rachelcosby
    Rachelcosby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! I need to lose about 100, daunting as I have lost & gained so much over the years. I need to lose so that I can donate a kidney to my husband!
  • rfh533
    rfh533 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm just starting the weight loss journey and you are an inspiration.
  • Xia21
    Xia21 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're amazing
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation so far!! Can't wait to see you update this at the end of the year!! Keep keep'in on!
  • V4kerker
    V4kerker Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    terryt1992 wrote: »
    I am 24 year old guy, I'm 5'10 and I used to do nothing but play video games. I finally met the woman who is now my fiance' and she is helping me improve myself so much. When I met her I went to the Dr. for some issues and realized I was 415lbs(December 2015). I had to change that and I have so far but not fast enough. Currently sitting at 330lbs. I finally have a gym membership and I'm working hard to reach my goal of 230lbs with a lot of muscle.

Terry great job. Did you or the Dr. said your not losing weight fast enough. 1.6 pounds a week is great for 1 year.
    The best I ever did on losing weight was 3 months and maintained for about 9 months.

Slow and steady wins the race!

• terryt1992
    Options
    It's my personal opinion that it should be faster. Only reason I say that is because I know how much I have messed up and I know I could have done better but I am working on that. Thanks again to everyone
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself, that is a huge accomplishment, congrats!
  • qweck3
    qweck3 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Awesome success!
  • terryt1992
    Options
    Thanks everyone I am trying. Hoping to have better transformation pics down the road
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job, keep up the great work
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job so far! Wow.
  • terryt1992
    Options
    Thank you. Recently starting hitting the gym doing cardio and strength training the results are nice so far.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!