Replies

• legowrangler
    legowrangler Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Halo top for sure!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    @JaydedMiss You really should have stressed only products available in Canada to stop all these *puppy* Halo Top posts.....

Just sayin'

:)
  • BrookeRunningMom
    BrookeRunningMom Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Calories : peanut buttet LOVE IT!
    Money: workout pants and dawn dish soap and I probably buy my daughters more than what they need lol.
  • MaddMaestro
    MaddMaestro Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    ice cream and soft pretzels
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Money- makeup
    Food- alcohol
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I'm super thrifty - like the Queen Bee of discounts (although I refuse to do the couponing thing). That allows me to splurge on many things when the mood strikes.

Money - travel, concerts, spa treatments, grandkids (not necessarily in that order)

Food - wine, cheese and chocolate
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Dog food. Don't know if anyone remembers the scandal over the cheap imported dog food from China several years ago...about a decade ago - a bunch of dogs died from melamine poisoning. My dog was one of them. So now I splurge on the highest quality dog food and check labels to make sure I know where all my food is coming from.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    $: chlorine proof swim suits and beautiful bras.
    Calories: good chocolate.
  • showerbeer182
    showerbeer182 Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Socks!!! Holy moly I have a lot of socks....
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    @JaydedMiss You really should have stressed only products available in Canada to stop all these *puppy* Halo Top posts.....

Just sayin'

@Tacklewasher how dare you change your pic :'(
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Dog food. Don't know if anyone remembers the scandal over the cheap imported dog food from China several years ago...about a decade ago - a bunch of dogs died from melamine poisoning. My dog was one of them. So now I splurge on the highest quality dog food and check labels to make sure I know where all my food is coming from.

So sorry about your pup. I should have included high quality dog food in my list but I guess I consider that a necessity rather than a splurge. I also only buy the best Made in USA food and dog treats for my furbabies.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »

Just sayin'

Changed it back just for you.
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Calories--dark chocolate, wine, beer, the occasional kids' scoop of ice cream from Kilwin's or glazed donut from Krispy Kreme, bacon, and lately, popcorn with real melted butter.

Money--pretty much all of the above, plus protein bars, sushi, organic produce, and grass-fed beef.

Non-food-related: Currently we're spending a good bit of money for our kids to be in sports/activities. They're also in a private school--ouch! So our own activities are pretty cheap--running, walking, lifting at home (no gym), camping, hiking, etc. And we try to do relatively inexpensive family trips, but it's a struggle not to overspend.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »

Just sayin'

Changed it back just for you.

@Tacklewasher Ty :D
  • markrgeary1
    markrgeary1 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Just dropped $30 a pound for local grass fed beef and $35 per pound for fresh Scottish Salmon.
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    cash- random stuff.
    1. calories- i don`t eat over my calorie limit but i eat a lot of light yogurt
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Cash- hair products and cosmetics. Cheap stuff breaks me out. Limited edition eyeshadow palettes and lipsticks make me swoon :p . I also splurge on quality produce. I'll be damned if my cara cara oranges (taste like creamsicles from heaven) rot in 2 days!

Calories- cheesecake or any cake. Had a sllice of strawberry layer cake from a French bakery yesterday. Delish.

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Cash: television content.
    Calories. ? Don't know. I guess I'm splurging to buy fresh vegetables when I could get better consistent nutrition from frozen.
  • bkbirge
    bkbirge Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Caloric: good whisky and Baskin Robbins Love Potion 31 ice cream.
  • dotwilldoit
    dotwilldoit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    New running shoes. Gasp. More running shoes?