It's been hard to lose weight with a toddler and an unhappy Marriage

Options
Have a three year old and it's been hard losing the rest of the weight, on top of be inactive because of an unhappy marriage. Things are looking up now and I'm getting back into. I use to ride my bike 60 miles a week :( but I just started back with my trainer and my diet. I'm going to get there! Goal 50lbs :) I need to lose.

Replies

• showerbeer182
    showerbeer182 Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Dezi82 wrote: »
    Have a three year old and it's been hard losing the rest of the weight, on top of be inactive because of an unhappy marriage. Things are looking up now and I'm getting back into. I use to ride my bike 60 miles a week :( but I just started back with my trainer and my diet. I'm going to get there! Goal 50lbs :) I need to lose.

60 miles a week!!!! Holy smokes that's a lot...high five to you miss!!
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hugs, Mama! Can you get a bike seat or trailer and take Kiddo biking with you? I have a WeeHoo bike trailer that you can strap the kids into, but they can help pedal, too. I got it when my son was too heavy for the bike seat I had for him. He still loves it at 6, and they fit up to a smaller nine year old. They are pretty expensive, though. Mine learned to ride a pedal bike without training wheels at the age of 3 because he had a balance bike. He has a good bike of his own, but still likes to use the WeeHoo any chance he gets!
  • michellemejia7
    michellemejia7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Dezi82 wrote: »

I was in the same boat, unhappy marriage. Battled my weight after pregnancy. Separated and easily weight fell off. Separating isn't for everyone. Just make time for yourself, focus on you. Best of wishes