Replies

• bufnitzoiu
    bufnitzoiu Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I finishef eating and now i'm not doing anything
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,116 Member
    Options
    Drinking a coffee, trying to get going for the day.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    coffee, listening to a bird chirp that sounds like it's in my house and waiting for the bathroom be free so I can shower
  • heiliskrimsli
    heiliskrimsli Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Celebrating a new PR in both 5K and 10K after doing back-to-back races.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I'm actually trying to get over the fact they have remade dirty dancing! I feel nauseous and want to write a really nasty letter to whoever thought it wld be a good idea. This is my all time favourite movie and they are going to wreck it. I'm NOT happy.

I can't stand that they're remaking so many awesome originals. Especially that they're doing it with so many of Patrick Swayzes. :( The remakes will never live up to the original.

Seriously. I wish I could make millions of dollars for being unoriginal.

What's next... Remake of Pretty Woman? (if a Hollywood exec sees this and goes for it I want a cut). Please tell me that's not already in the works.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Celebrating a new PR in both 5K and 10K after doing back-to-back races.

Congrats! That's fantastic!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Supervising the boy while he swims
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I'm actually trying to get over the fact they have remade dirty dancing! I feel nauseous and want to write a really nasty letter to whoever thought it wld be a good idea. This is my all time favourite movie and they are going to wreck it. I'm NOT happy.

I can't stand that they're remaking so many awesome originals. Especially that they're doing it with so many of Patrick Swayzes. :( The remakes will never live up to the original.

What's next... Remake of Pretty Woman? (if a Hollywood exec sees this and goes for it I want a cut). Please tell me that's not already in the works.

Ugh! That would be awful! Can they seriously not think of anything original that they have to remake classics?

I watch the remake of Point Break and it was terrible, just wayyy out there in left field.

What am I doing? Grilling burgers, just doing oven fries I saved up to go all out for dinner!
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Ugh! That would be awful! Can they seriously not think of anything original that they have to remake classics?

I watch the remake of Point Break and it was terrible, just wayyy out there in left field.

What am I doing? Grilling burgers, just doing oven fries I saved up to go all out for dinner!

Hi @RoxieDawn! Happy you see you back. :)

And I'm jealous of your burgers.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

I can't even watch it!

Yum, I'm on my way! :D

Saving you one, come on and come quick!!!! lol :p
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Eating mini croissants with nutella, and calling it a pre-workout snack.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Trying to not eat the chips sitting beside me on the table.
  • synchkat
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Sending good vibes to @RunHardBeStrong and hoping people are extra generous tonight in their donations!

Oh ya i wonder how it's going
  • Isa_Bbott
    Isa_Bbott Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My son and I are watching the Clone Wars, while my exhausted boyfriend sleeps <3
  • Isa_Bbott
    Isa_Bbott Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We did that today!
    MaxT370 wrote: »
    Lounging in bed, debating on getting up and going birthday present shopping for a friend.

• synchkat
    Options
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    propofol.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

Point break is another point of my anger. Poor Patrick. And god forbid if they remake pretty woman @FeraFilia I'll actually break down.
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    dx1h8fpowjs9.jpg
    4o5qc01j35cv.jpg
    Working on my baby. Grinding the paint off