Hasn't reflected on the scale- pics

Options
2»

Replies

• Laviegurl25
    Laviegurl25 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    SheilaCali- I have bad knees too. It comes and goes but I usually try and do a low impact exercise when those days occur which I find helps. I also have a bad shoulder. Good for you for sticking with it!!! It will come!!
    Cbeucher- I'm glad this post has inspired you to keep going. I get your frustrations as I still experience them despite the success. Yes, do take pictures because you won't see the change unless you do!
  • lionessNV
    lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting. More often than not I wonder why I put in all the hard work if it doesn't show on the scale. I've lost as much as 5 lbs, but frustratingly no more than that. My pix are only a month apart (Feb. and Mar. (too early for an Apr. one)), but I do Daily Burn almost everyday and I try to eat like I should (I eat at maintenance if I go over my allotment, but no more).
    owo8nnztxzzm.jpg7yr0pnkxp355.jpg
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    @lionessNV - you can totally tell that you have lost weight. look at your hips by your waistband :)
  • Laviegurl25
    Laviegurl25 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    @ashleysherb93 - I think your looking great! The pictures make all the difference! (I know I posted on both!) haha
    @lionessNV - you can most certainly tell! Your looking great!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this! I am also losing slow, but slow and steady. As you said quitting won't get us anywhere! great job!
  • lionessNV
    lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    @Laviegurl25 and @JessiBelleW - thank you for noticing. I've been lazier than usual this week, but I just completed another session of Daily Burn and read your messages. It gives me the encouragement not to give up.
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    @lionessNV sometimes a lazy week is when the weight loss shows up!
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is a significant difference! I don't consistently take progress pics, but I'm going to start. Congrats on your awesome non scale victory and you are right, numbers do lie!!
  • hondurasqueen
    hondurasqueen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing results. Congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!