Again! who is single here?

Replies

• arkenny
    arkenny Posts: 125
    Perma Single
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    6.5yr here man...I know exactly how you feel =/. The hardest part I think is that you're so used to someone being there that you STILL turn to talk to them...even though your brain knows better.

Ahh well, it is what it is.

I'm 6.5 years too and as much as I hate him I still talk to him when I need an ear.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Me... :(

forever_alone_face.png
  • ahartery9891
    ahartery9891 Posts: 139 Member
    SIngle!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Friday night at 10:30 and I'm posting here, what do you think? :noway: :grumble: :tongue:
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Friday night at 10:30 and I'm posting here, what do you think? :noway: :grumble: :tongue:

Friday night at 1, and ditto. Well, I guess it's Saturday morning now...
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 320 Member
    Single!
  • DallasEl
    DallasEl Posts: 54
    Who needs a relationship when you got The Cure to listen too!! haha
  • mizzbrittz
    mizzbrittz Posts: 10
    single!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    6.5yr here man...I know exactly how you feel =/. The hardest part I think is that you're so used to someone being there that you STILL turn to talk to them...even though your brain knows better.

I'm 6.5 years too and as much as I hate him I still talk to him when I need an ear.

I know that feeling lol.
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    It amazes me that there are a lot of beautiful/handsome people on here that are single.

I too am single, but only because after my last relationship, I decided I need to keep my focus on finishing school & bettering myself for me. If I can't accept myself for who I am, what makes me think that someone will do the same?

Woo hoo for people bettering themselves for no one else, but themselves :D
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Single. . glad to know I'm not the only one lol
  • jend114

I know that feeling lol.

it seriously sucks
  • kaitlynnm10
    kaitlynnm10 Posts: 47 Member
    Single and I personally hate it. I'm not getting any younger.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    "Single ladies remember: You are not a side item, an appetizer, or an after-dinner dessert. You are the WHOLE MEAL or no deal!"

This goes for guys too :wink:

Happily single, but I'm starting to feel that desire to have someone in my life again. We'll see where the road takes me :smile:
  • crisanderson27
    Single and I personally hate it. I'm not getting any younger.

Again I say...no way!

:)
  • jend114
    "Single ladies remember: You are not a side item, an appetizer, or an after-dinner dessert. You are the WHOLE MEAL or no deal!"

Thanks for this!
  • crisanderson27

Thanks for this!

Yep...it was an awesome thing to say!

Although...I have to admit...I'd be willing to settle for being a Happy Meal right about now lol.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Although...I have to admit...I'd be willing to settle for being a Happy Meal right about now lol.

Nooooooo don't do it!!:laugh:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    I like my sides...............yummmmmm:bigsmile:

Theres nothing wrong with having alittle side of somthin every now and then............:devil:
This discussion has been closed.