I am GOING TO LOSE 100 lbs. Join me!

Options
I am 32 lbs into my goal of losing 100 lbs. I am DEFINITELY ALL IN and I am going to do this. There's my accountability. I started on January 9th 2017 at 307 lbs. Today I am 275. I am going to be 207 by this time next year.

If anyone else has this goal, please feel free to friend me and we can motivate each other. My diary is open to my friends and I also will support you any way I can to help you stay on track.

The amount of support and motivation you get from friends on MFP is amazing. It surely helps keep the momentum going. The more friends you have, the more motivation you can derive from them.

Even if you're not trying to lose that much weight - friend me and I will help keep you on track!

Replies

• slovie64
    slovie64 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    good for you. keep it up and feel free to add me as a friend
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • sand86802
    sand86802 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I started the day after you. So far I have lost 40lbs with at least 100 to 130lbs more to loose. Add me!
  • thewindandthework
    thewindandthework Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm about 25 pounds into a 120 pound loss. And I like to have friends with similar goals!

(Also I'm in a great group of people with 100+ pounds to lose!)
  • mae198135
    mae198135 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So I have struggled with weight all my life I lose and gain. I normally go on fad diets. I need help and some suggestions of what to do. Please help me
  • RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm probably 10lbs into losing 230 - I'm not sure exactly since I'm too big for my scale! You can do it! I'll add you :)
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    OP, I was in a very similar place a few months ago. On July 12th, I was 320 pounds. This morning, I was 190 pounds and this site is full of others who lost 100+ pounds. You absolutely can do this. Just keep at and you get there before you know it.
  • 4wren4
    4wren4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love it if you would add me as a friend! I have 90# to lose....
  • gingerdoesfitness
    gingerdoesfitness Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have around 75-100 pounds to lose hopefully by next year. We can do this
  • ana_varn
    ana_varn Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!! That's a progress :smiley:
  • Linlou125
    Linlou125 Posts: 1,620 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I want to loose at least 50 if not more!
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    You started on my birthday! Add me; we'll swap progress pics on #39
  • Odd_God
    Odd_God Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss so far! I'm aiming to lose roughly 110 lbs. or so myself. I only started last week, but I'm devoted to making myself healthier. Added you!
  • kbornman21
    kbornman21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just added you but I am also on a journey to lose 100+ pounds. Currently working with smaller goals like getting to pre-pregnancy weight which is a 60lb weight loss in it's own but as of today I am down 6 pounds since April 2nd and I don't plan to stop.
  • rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Great to have you guys jump on. If I can do this there's no reason you can't!!
  • fdburnett
    fdburnett Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have around 110 pounds to lose, too! Would love to share motivations and struggles!
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You can do it. Remember you have the support you need. Don't give up. That all you need.
  • HonduranHaze
    HonduranHaze Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration, everyone! I lost 46# about 4 years ago. I gained about 20# back. Since January, I've lost 10# and I'm working on losing 15# by end of June. I'd like to lose 15 more by the end of the year. Ultimately, I would be down 63# from my starting weight. This would take me down to the lowest I've been in 20+ years.

I'd love to have more friends with open diaries! All my friends seem to lock theirs and to me, that's the accountability piece! If I mess up and eat candy or a donut, I still log it.

Please friend me, if you want.
  • sandibraymer71
    sandibraymer71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in this too!! I started Dec.29th.... I'm down 30. I want to lose another 100-125. Please add me if you would like. Support is key!