Cheat day rules

Always nice to look forward to a day of indulging in what you fancy :)

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Yup.

Not the day after though. XD
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,707 Member

Every single day. :)
  • Macrotracker34
    Macrotracker34 Posts: 65 Member
    I love indulging on healthy fats cause that's the kind of food geek I am :) #fueldbyhappyfats
  • brittyn3
    brittyn3 Posts: 481 Member
    edited April 2017

Be careful using the word "cheat" around here, you might get some people giving you friction for it. People can associate it to an unhealthy relationship with food, etc. Just define what you mean.

That being said, I have days where I don't track a meal or I eat whatever I want and track it. Depends on what mental/emotional state I am in after the week, haha. This weekend I need a "logging" break. Funny though, thinking back about the food I ate - it was all extremely reasonable, and relatively healthy. Guess I didn't go too wild! But I definitely need the break on the weekends, I rarely go over on my calories, I usually just eat at maintenance.

So yes, I agree that "cheat" days rule!! :smiley:
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    The first rule of cheat club is that there are no rules. That would be cheating.

:D
  • Macrotracker34
    As long as it's making you happy that's the main thing to be fair. And I am :) #foodgeekforevvvver
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member

I eat what I fancy every day...

IIFYM
  • Macrotracker34
    So do I but I'm mindful of the types food I eat on certain days. I no longer crave refined sugar