Almost 40lbs.!

Options
nichell88
nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
edited April 2017 in Success Stories
Hey guys,
I'm just getting to the point where I'm actually feeling ready to post my before and after picture (see profile pic). In the before pic (11/29/2016) I was literally disgusted with my body. I was in such a bad space both mentally and physically and couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. Now (pic taken 04/03/2017), I'm 39 pounds down and have learned so much about staying healthy in mind, body, and soul throughout this process. I've still got more to go, but I finally feel like I've found my stride. Not ready to post to social media or show my friends and family, but I wanted to share my success somewhere, and since I have in large part my fitnesspal to thank, I figured why not here?!
dmhgr9pcacwx.jpg

Replies

• Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing!
  • tambaSmall
    tambaSmall Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    amazing! Great job!!!
  • nichell88
    Options
    Brans34 wrote: »
    Way to go! You look amazing!

Thank you so so much! The support I've received throughout this journey has been a major contributor to my result. Thanks again, it really means a lot
  • nichell88
    Options
    tambaSmall wrote: »
    Congratulations!

Thanks! I really appreciate the support
  • stefdana1
    stefdana1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! The hard work shows, you look great.
  • nichell88
    Options
    stefdana1 wrote: »
    Wow! The hard work shows, you look great.

☺️thank you. I really have been working hard
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,345 Member
    Options
    You look great! are you at maintenance now?
  • Celticmoon67
    Celticmoon67 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome! you look great, be proud of yourself. Hard work is paying off.
  • nichell88
    Options
    Evamutt wrote: »
    You look great! are you at maintenance now?

Thank you! I'm not quite at maintenance yet. I'm at 165 right now, would like to get down to 155. I've got some toning and fat loss to work out, but I'm getting there. Thanks for the support!
  • nichell88
    Options
    Awesome! you look great, be proud of yourself. Hard work is paying off.

Thank you! I am proud, I really have worked hard. Kicking it in gear for the home stretch
  • 22Brentwoodgirl
    22Brentwoodgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wonderful results from your very hard work and dedication! Very inspiring. Wishing you all the best for "the home stretch"!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look very fit and amazing! Congrats!
  • abrubru
    abrubru Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Nice work...very visible difference!
  • nichell88
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It really means a lot
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    cassandrarodriguez89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    nichell88 wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    I'm just getting to the point where I'm actually feeling ready to post my before and after picture (see profile pic). In the before pic (11/29/2016) I was literally disgusted with my body. I was in such a bad space both mentally and physically and couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. Now (pic taken 04/03/2017), I'm 39 pounds down and have learned so much about staying healthy in mind, body, and soul throughout this process. I've still got more to go, but I finally feel like I've found my stride. Not ready to post to social media or show my friends and family, but I wanted to share my success somewhere, and since I have in large part my fitnesspal to thank, I figured why not here?!
    dmhgr9pcacwx.jpg

WOW! You are so inspirational! I did not accomplish much but having a baby and bouncing back. You turned yourself into a mega hottie and lost 39lbs!
  • nichell88
    Options
    nichell88 wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    dmhgr9pcacwx.jpg

WOW! You are so inspirational! I did not accomplish much but having a baby and bouncing back. You turned yourself into a mega hottie and lost 39lbs!

That's quite an accomplishment, congrats! And I've still got some work to graduate into mega-hottie status, but I'm on my way!
  • hoorayselma
    hoorayselma Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Big difference in just 4 month , U SHOULD Be PROUD OF YOURSELF!!
  • nichell88
    Options
    Wow!! Big difference in just 4 month , U SHOULD Be PROUD OF YOURSELF!!

Thank you, I am!
  • CaseySteenport
    CaseySteenport Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well done! So much progress in only 4 months! Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!