On keto just 3 weeks in and looking for friends

Options
Feelx956
Feelx956 Posts: 14 Member
Hello, so I'm scheduled for gastric sleeve in May but started following keto diet and am dropping lbs fast. Want to meet other people either in this way of eating or just to motivate each other. I'm a licensed psychotherapist in Texas (no I cannot ethically be your counselor; dual relationship) working on my PhD in Counseling Psychology. Looking forward to meeting yall friend request if you like.

Replies

• cicimartini
    cicimartini Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Are you still going to undergo gastric sleeve? With keto you'll lose a lot of weight if u stick with it.
  • ruthlessflower
    ruthlessflower Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    About to start Keto on Thursday so please add me.
  • bayba792
    bayba792 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    How much weight have you lost? I am just starting keto and learning how to keep track of my macros. I am currently going to school to become a Marriage and Family Therapist! Need to lose weight ASAP and was even considering gastric sleeve but I have had lapband but it caused problems so I had it removed and now I am doing it on my own.
  • SJGVance
    SJGVance Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of Keto and somehow dropped 10 pounds. So far, I've lost 21 pounds. I initially dropped 30, and had an injury and just about have up, but I'm back. I'm a stay at home mom of 4. Add me!
  • Feelx956
    Options
    Are you still going to undergo gastric sleeve? With keto you'll lose a lot of weight if u stick with it.

I'm debating because this keto diet seems really easy to stick and I've seen progress.
  • Feelx956
    Options
    bayba792 wrote: »
    How much weight have you lost? I am just starting keto and learning how to keep track of my macros. I am currently going to school to become a Marriage and Family Therapist! Need to lose weight ASAP and was even considering gastric sleeve but I have had lapband but it caused problems so I had it removed and now I am doing it on my own.

I've lost 12 lbs so far maybe 15 need to weigh myself again. But it seems legit, and my Dr is monitoring my lab numbers to make sure there getting better.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • HdezJ
    HdezJ Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! Im doing keto too. No lie, i went from 195 to 165 in 2 months. But then i started eating junk food and went up 10 lbs. But as of yesterday started the keto diet again and working to get down to 155.
  • raiders_superfan
    raiders_superfan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love keto, just started doing it seriously as of last Monday. Feel free to add me as we work through this as a team!!
  • scgfitlife
    scgfitlife Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I started Keto last May and have lost 52 pounds as of this morning, 198-146.
  • janacash7
    janacash7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all I'm also back on the keto train after having success with it in the past! Add me and let's push each other!