Looking For Friends Early 20's/ Late Teens

Options
Hey I'm a college student looking to lose about 10 more pounds. I combing weight lifting and HIIT along with using this app. Looking for some encouragement

Replies

• lucasbrobst
    lucasbrobst Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How large is your caloric defecit?
  • meggie1418
    meggie1418 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey I am a weight lifter and I am also a college student! Add me we can encourage each other!!
  • Misskcm
    Misskcm Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm a weight lifter and love HIIT workouts. Have you tried the app running for weightloss? It's a running hiit app
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about this too
  • BroooklynZooo
    BroooklynZooo Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I just turned 24, am I invited to the club? Haha! Feeling old. I run long distance and do yoga :)
  • domgetsfitter
    domgetsfitter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »
    I'm curious about this too

My calorie deficit is normally around 400-500 and then I also don't eat back my calories from exercising yoo
  • domgetsfitter
    Options
    I just turned 24, am I invited to the club? Haha! Feeling old. I run long distance and do yoga :)

Yup!!! Just added you.
  • domgetsfitter
    Options
    munkel1 wrote: »
    Hi!! I'm a weight lifter and love HIIT workouts. Have you tried the app running for weightloss? It's a running hiit app

Yes!! I use that app along with C25K still trying to figure out which one I like better lol.
  • fightorflight12
    fightorflight12 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Early twenties right here! Feel free to add me!
  • Misskcm
    Misskcm Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    kahtia98 wrote: »
    munkel1 wrote: »

Yes!! I use that app along with C25K still trying to figure out which one I like better lol.

C25K? Looks like I'm looking up a new app!! I love the running for weight loss app.
  • Tommygirl_Swag
    Tommygirl_Swag Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi @kahtia98! I'm turning 19 this year. Feel free to add me; I would love to be a part of your circle of friends!
  • domgetsfitter
    Options
    Bump