IT IS A SCALE VICTORY

Options
bmmadden
bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
:flowerforyou: :happy: I AM FINALLY IN ONEDERLAND 199.2 after 7 months of hard work I am finally here never to look back and I still have quite a journey in front of me. So Good Luck to everyone trying to reach this goal it is a good feeling! :love: :smile: I will be going on a family camping trip today very excited to make good choices and there will be plenty of fun canoing, hiking, and biking to be had and except for the one smore a day some good healthy food, oh a NSV to share the size 16 skirt I bought in May is getting huge on me to the point it looked unflattering and my mother in law asked me yesterday have you been losing weight? so I told her how much I have lost and she was like gosh thats alot. Anyways sorry I m rambling I am very happy have a great Saturday!!

Replies

• shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Fantastic news, yay you! :bigsmile:
  • Degator
    Degator Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Well Done!
  • bakersduzin
    bakersduzin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You definitely deserve it after all of your hard work! Have fun on your camping trip this weekend :)
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Congratulations!! You need to update your signature to reflect your new goal that has been met!! Keep up the good work!!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    Congratulations!! Haven't been there since 2009...can't wait to get back there.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Congrats ~ I have been waiting all week for you to post that you were in Onederland ~ It is a amazing feeling !
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    that's fantastic
    you must be soo very proud of yourself
    good for you:)
  • Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    How awesome!!! Congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful vacation... :) I hope to join you in this wonderful celebration as I go and do my WI this morning. :)
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I almost cried when I hit ONEderland :) Keep at it!
  • Kellyanne822
    Kellyanne822 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! I'm so happy for you, you must be so proud!
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    awesome job and I hope to join you in a few months in Onederland!
  • helly_zgb
    helly_zgb Posts: 39
    Options
    Wow that's great! Good job & I wish you all the best. Just keep going :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!