Question of the day?! Everyone's Input please and thank you!

Options
Hi Guys and Girls!! My name is Shanna and I recently joined MFP last Wednesday and I was thinking that it would be a great idea (only of course anyone wants to participate) if once a day I posted a "Question of the day". I would post anything from what everyone's goals are, how much they have lost, what they do for motivation, to what their favorite foods are etc. I think eventually to get our mind off of weight loss and food I would expand the questions to things like favorite movies, tv shows, your hobbies that kind of thing. I think this would be not only a great way for everyone to get to know each other but I think it would help support and motivate you, plus get some great advice!! I would label each question for each day "Question of the Day 1" and so on. Then of course if anyone has any suggestions on questions they would like to ask they can just send me a message. I plan on starting this tomorrow depending on the kind of response I get today so I would greatly appreciate everyone's input on this. If you would like to follow this, please reply on this post and let me know :) Thanks everyone and Keep up the Good Work!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies