Need a SERIOUS accountability partner(s)

Options
2»

Replies

• ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    All my kids are grown and gone, but I'm another with a full time desk job. Donuts are my Kryptonite, yet my coworkers insist on bringing them.

I'm here all the time, multiple times per day. Add me if you wish!
  • jazmyngreen184
    jazmyngreen184 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 3yr old on the same journey. add!
  • roberk56
    roberk56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is the 3rd time I've been down this road. I'm now 60, semi-retired, still work 4 hours a day at the computer. Downfall has always been sweets at night and beer. Got down to 145 a few years back, stopped daily exercise, started the sweets again and got back up to 195. Currently down 7 lbs. Goal is 150. I want to drop at least 20 lbs. by the first week of June...25 would be better! Currently walking 30 minutes a day and 20 minutes of exercise, switched to extra light beer, 1200 calories a day (including beer). You can add me, i'm on a few times a day! :)
  • Ck103084
    Ck103084 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again too. Last year was down 21 lbs but it all went to hell the last few months. I'm a stress eater. I've started again (Jan) and I'm down 9.4 as of today. I'm trying. I'm happy to add friends :)
  • HdezJ
    HdezJ Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thats what im talking about!!! You have to do what it takes to get where you wanna be. If you need someone to help keep you on track, thats me.
    I recently went from 195 to 165. Gained 10lbs and now im working hard to get to 155. Anywaya, feel free to add me
  • RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Adding you now :) Also 30, also desk worker with a long commute (2 hours each way by public transit - yes, it sounds like a lot). No kidlets running around though.
  • Olive41544
    Olive41544 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Add me and we can help each other.
  • bmd1011
    bmd1011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Struggling to start again myself (after regaining quite a bit), and this sounds like what I need. Add me if you'd like!
  • jesscox2003
    jesscox2003 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can totally add me. I just moved from AZ back to NJ where I am still trying to get back to work. I have 3 kids, and I have been struggling with the weight for 15 years. Anyone can add me if they want.
  • NazareMoriarty
    NazareMoriarty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! add me :) I want to loose 6 kilos and I have started 3 days ago.
  • mango281
    mango281 Posts: 12 Member
    Options