I wonder....

Options
Mathisfun
Mathisfun Posts: 104 Member
how many calories I burnt swatting Mosquitos while mowing the yard. Has rained or sprinkled everyday for a week, the yard is a swamp and we have swarms, literally millions, of the pests. Took an hour to mow.....has to account for something other than just looking silly.

Replies

• WinterWedding2013
    Options
    omg!! those mosquitos love my irish skin! Lets wear HRMs to find out!!! LOL :laugh:
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    LOL. Not sure about the calories, but *OFF has a new product that you clip to your belt loop to keep the mosquitoes away. Looks similar to one of those plug in air fresheners. :smile:
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    I hope you logged the time you mowed!!! Its a very good exercise!!!
  • skatw
    skatw Posts: 28
    Options
    Our yard looks bad! Especially the back... Hubby tried to mow it the other day and had to weedeat most of the back because it was too wet for the lawnmower. The mosquitos are horrible, but I went and bought Cutter's yesterday. As soon as the yard dries out I am going to cut it and spray it! The mosquitos in our neighborhood are horrible! If you wanted to log more exercise time, you could have brought you mower down to my house! :)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I hate skeeters. I walked the dogs last night, and today I'm scratching 3 bites. One on the back of my neck, one in the crook of my elbow, and another on my leg. They love me. They tell all their buddies to come get me.
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Kinda jealous that you've had rain, no gonna lie! But I don't envy the mosquito marathon though. .