tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options

Hey didn't Bama and Texas play each other in January 2010??? :devil:

*vomits*

:laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    When eating pizza, I have to eat the toppings, then rip off the crust and eat that, peel off the cheese and set aside, eat the bottom crust, and then the big glop of cheese left over has to be eaten in one bite.

I think it would be so facinating to watch you eat pizza. :laugh:
  • jinxywinx
    jinxywinx Posts: 38
    Options
    I have to have the openings to the pillow cases on the bed face towards the middle. Same with towels on the rack. :happy:

I have to have the openings on my pillow cases face out. Never thought about that until reading yours here!
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Wow, I have nothing to ad to this tread. I do not give a damn about food touching or not, the way my toilet paper is, or if the tooth paste is rolled or squeezed.

I think it makes me weird lol. I have no energy for the details. ;)
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I will not eat any food prepared by my step kids, if my husband is making dinner and wants to get the kids involved helping him they are not allowed to prepare any of the food I am going to be eating. I also wont let my stepdaughter make me a cup of tea. This is partly pettiness on my part - the kids were so fussy when we got together I would serve up dinner and they would say ewww I am not eating that it looks disgusting - and partly because I have seen the places the two of them stick their fingers and really I don't want to share that thanks.

This one is sad. I am sure it make them feel worthless.
  • jimmie25
    jimmie25 Posts: 266
    Options
    I'm 57 years old and I'm still afraid of what's under my bed at night. :embarassed: I have a flashlight on my night stand and usually shine it on the area near my feet before I get into bed but lately I've started laying it on the floor so the light shines under the bed because it's easier to get undressed if I'm not holding the flashlight.

I do that too!

I also eat my M&M's by color first.

I HATE eating noises. I dunno why but hearing ppl eat makes me sick to my stomach :/
  • rubixcyoob
    rubixcyoob Posts: 395
    Options
    I get terrified if I think too much about the film 28 days/weeks later and how scientists may be working on a 'rage' disease and it will kill everyone like that ...
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    If I take say my left shoe off to try a new shoe on, I have to immediately take the other one off or I feel weird. Same with socks..
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    lets see when i eat stew or soup i have to eat the vegetables first meat goes second and the liquidy part is last

i cant stand drops of water on the table it will drive me crazy till i wipe it off once after we left a diner my ex told me there had been a drop of water on the table when we left i went back just to check lol

when i eat twix i eat the chocolate first then the carmel then the cookie part
    i also do this with kit kats the edges of the kit kat are first then i pull each layer off and eat it seperately

stacked cookies must be eaten in layers also

when i eat ice cream the top must always be smooth no signs that a spoon was ever there

when i cook i have to wash ever dish i used to prepare the food before sitting down to eat

in the purple packet of skittles i only eat the blue and green skittles
  • RubyHearts
    RubyHearts Posts: 67
    Options
    So embarrassing but..I suck my thumb and twirl my hair right before falling asleep because it relaxs me.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I am very picky with things.. I will pick through cashews and peanuts for the darker, more roasted ones. I like crackers that are weird (two are stuck together or one is deformed).. Odd shaped pieces of candy.. Certain pieces of popcorn that have a certain shape.. The "crust" pieces of croutons.. -- Even if I intend on eating every bit of my serving, I still pick through and eat the odd-balls first.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I get terrified if I think too much about the film 28 days/weeks later and how scientists may be working on a 'rage' disease and it will kill everyone like that ...

Oh, Christ.. Add it to the list. I already have a fear of aliens and I'm worried that we're all going to die in 2012.. Haha.
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I am scared of Chucky (you know, Child's Play) and that evil clown from Poltrigiest (sp?). I can't sleep with my feet off the bed for fear that one of these two children's toys will attack my feet. Somehow I am safe if my feet are all the way on thebed. Probably b/c they are short and can't see me unless I am hanging off of it.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Adding to me previous list of crazy, this one is a little sad. lol
    If I watch a scary movie...well, it doesn't even have to be all that scary.... I have to be all burritoed into a blanket. Feet have to be covered, sides tucked in, neck wrapped, sometimes head covered too, and the blanket is usually halfway up my face. After the movie I can't b left alone. If my roommates go outside to have a cigarette, I have to go with them even if I don't want one, and I beg one of them to stand by the bathroom if I have to go,
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    When eating pizza, I have to eat the toppings, then rip off the crust and eat that, peel off the cheese and set aside, eat the bottom crust, and then the big glop of cheese left over has to be eaten in one bite.

I think it would be so fascinating to watch you eat pizza. :laugh:
    Apparently it is. People that have seen me do it tons of times still stare. lol
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    I'm seriously afraid of E.T.

I had a nightmare when I was a kid that he tried to kill me. I've watched the movie several times in my life, and to this day I still cringe at the sight of him.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    My tan has to be awesome at all times!!!! and.............My kitchen has to be spotless!!!
  • joianne
    joianne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can not stand gum...the snapping the popping the chomping of it drives me over the edge!! Im the manager of a restaurant and they all laugh when I catch someone chewing gum. If im at a store and someone is snapping their gum loudly i almost have to leave...I know crazy
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I love to eat cheesecake with potato chips and then dip it in BBQ sauce! And I have to check that I locked the door at least 3 times.