Lifestyle Change

Options
I am finally forcing myself to take a step in the right direction and making myself choose a diet plan today and get started! I will be counting calories. It took me a while to finally accept that my weight and eating habits are out of control and could lead to some real health problems. So I want to take action. I want to have more energy to keep up with my child and live my life. My goal is to learn healthy eating habits for myself that I can use for the rest of my life. I would like to be able to give my husband and son the tools to live a healthy life for the long run. I want to exercise more too. I had an ACL reconstruction knee surgery 7 years ago and I need to be exercising and keeping that leg strong.

It would be great to meet new friends with the same goals that I can support and get support from in my weight loss journey. Honestly, I don't know quite where to begin and advice or just encouragement from other people would really help me to be successful. Nice to meet you guys. I have taken the first step, although it was Scary! I am asking you guys to Please help me keep going!

Replies