Motivation buddy needed

Options
keronkinara
keronkinara Posts: 13 Member
edited April 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hello. I'd like an accountabilibuddy. I'm 21. I'm obese as I weigh 115kg. I've been heavier - I peaked at 130kg. I was losing weight consistently and got down to 100kg last year but after some struggles with mental health, I gained 15kg and am struggling to get back to 100 and ultimately my goal of sub 90 (I don't know where I want to be ideally as the last time I was in shape, I was 14 and would probably have grown a bit even if I hadn't become obese).

I am trying to get fitter at the gym but ultimately wish to start doing jiujutsu and adult gymnastics classes.
Diet is a bit random. I'm not following a particular programme - just attempting to cut calories and avoid snacks.

Replies

• ThinManRuning
    ThinManRuning Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    well bloke im in a similar boat as you. I want to be under 90kg, I am 102kg right now. I really want to be around the 80kg but let's be honest and get to 90km first.. If you want to work together on here send me a friends request thing..
  • maferram89
    maferram89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm struggling just as much as you are. I used to weight 70kg and now I have peaked to 92kg, which is the heaviest I've ever been. I just started using MFP and would like to drop 20kg it is really hard to do it alone so if I can help you in any way feel free to add me as a friend.
  • keronkinara
    keronkinara Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    well bloke im in a similar boat as you. I want to be under 90kg, I am 102kg right now. I really want to be around the 80kg but let's be honest and get to 90km first.. If you want to work together on here send me a friends request thing..
    maferram89 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm struggling just as much as you are. I used to weight 70kg and now I have peaked to 92kg, which is the heaviest I've ever been. I just started using MFP and would like to drop 20kg it is really hard to do it alone so if I can help you in any way feel free to add me as a friend.

Thank you both for your quotes. I'll ad you now.