Trying to JUMP off this 2 year Plateau!

Options
I found this site on my phone apps. I love it, It helps me document my calorie intake. I haven't really counted calories before. I didn't realize just how few 1200 calories can be, It makes me really watch what I am putting in my mouth. I have always just watched the types of foods I take in, ie. carbs, flours, sugars. But, WOW even on that kind of diet I was taking in way over the 1200 I should be. I love being accountable for my food. Hoping to get my bff to join so she can keep me in line by monitoring my foods. She is aloud to yell at me for slipping. I would love to get friends on this site too.

Replies

• shawnalaufer
    Options
    Some say motivation doesn't last...well neither does bathing, that's why its recommended daily.
    Good luck in your weight loss journey! Here's hoping that MFP is the perfect little spot of motivation for you!
  • csoul27
    csoul27 Posts: 53
    Options
    Welcome! I have been following the 1200 calorie gudeline and for the first time feel full. I love that when i excercise I gain back some calories. It's been a great motivator. Feel free to add me. the more the merrier :) Good luck to you.
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hello Lady,

I'm Monica and I joined in June 2011 but WOW!! I really love this site.

Friend me if you'd like :smile:
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Some say motivation doesn't last...well neither does bathing, that's why its recommended daily.

I love this!!