Would Love to Have More Friends!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm 27, and been fluctuating a lot over the past few years with my weight. I moved from the US to NZ and developed severe asthma, so wasn't able to do the workouts I used to when I first join MFP a few years ago.

Now I've got it under control, I can finally be more active, get my eating under control, and make more time for myself!

If anyone wants some support and motivation, I'm back to logging every day and would love some friends to help keep me accountable! I have around 30lbs I want to lose over the next 5 months for a holiday, then another 15lbs after that.

Replies

• charlottej236
    charlottej236 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also 27 and looking for friends to help keep me accountable! I have around 80lbs I want to lose and I'm fed up of losing the odd stone then gaining it again. I mean it this time! I'm happy to keep each other motivated :) x
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Would love to encourage and support you! I am 27 as well with about 16-30 lbs to go :smile: I am logging in daily and happy to get some new fitness pals :blush:
  • LoveMusic4Life
    LoveMusic4Life Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i have recently started again on mfp and i am logging everyday now. I am 43 and always happy to have more people to help, encourage and motivate. The more friends and motivation the better i say so feel free to add me!
  • babetteallen5645
    babetteallen5645 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to be of encouragement and need encouragement myself. I'm 45 and I started a month ago at 218 and I'm now 206 at 5ft 2in. Please add me so we can all encourage each other.