Motivations

Options
I need motivation for do my diet and exercise please help me!!!!!!

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Julie..

you have made the first step already and recognised you need to diet and exercise. but don't see this as 'diet and exercise', see this as a healthy lifestyle! mfp is a community off people all like ourselves who have decided to make a commitment to improve our health and eating habits and have LOTS of fun and support whilst we do it. a newer,fitter you that makes amazing choices is the reward....what more can you ask for?! lace up the sneakers and let's do it!
  • MandyRae20
    MandyRae20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie!! I would love to help motivate you!! I could always use motivation myself so lets be friends and help eachother out!! By the way I have 2 female bostons =)
  • JulieTremblay
    Options
    I need motivation for do my diet and exercise please help me!!!!!!

i do diet and exercise ooppps i lost weights wow cool but i take it all back and more i don't know why????? and its become not cool.
  • JulieTremblay
    Options
    i accept your help, me i need motivation and example of what to eat i feel stupid because i don't know how to do a good diet
  • MandyRae20
    MandyRae20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Something that has helped me a TON is protein shakes. There are some pretty yummy kinds out there and the protein will help you stay full. I normally have a protein drink in the morning (I use syntrax nectar, vanilla bean, sold of Vitamin Shoppe) and with 2 scoops with about 10-12oz of skim milk (you can mix with water but I feel the milk is better tasting) and you have a meal that is about 450 calories (200 from the protien and about 150 or so with the milk) and 48 grams of protein. I feel very full after drinking this and I eat less during the day cause of it. In the after noon I may have another protein drink, this time a pre mixed one from Costco called Premier (chocolate flavor), one of those little drinks has 30 grams of protein in it.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    - a better body
    - finding love
    - not being considered obese or overweight