katie-holmes.jpg

Replies

• B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    Options
    lol it helps if you are pretty to begin with [justsaying]
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I think some women look absolutely stunning with short hair. I wish I could get away with it as I hate bothering with styling my hair, but it's too fine and to grow out long. That's why I've finally just kept it at a shoulder length bob with a stack in the back :)
  • jinxywinx
    jinxywinx Posts: 38
    Options
    It looks great on some people, but on some people it can be a disaster!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I cut all my hair off last year, it's now growing back, I do love Rhiana's hair
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    my husband would never let me go pixie short ( plus not so flattering on a fat girl in my opinion ) but i really like katies style
  • MsMadmagic
    MsMadmagic Posts: 66
    Options
    I love all them styles. i had the Katie Holmes until I started growing out out last year but am tempted to get it cut off again
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Since my hair grows out instead of down, short is the only way I avoid looking like a shrubbery (or Bozo the Clown)...so I'm all in favor of short hair.
  • hexkitten
    hexkitten Posts: 5
    Options
    The last time I cut my hair really short, my boyfriend at the time said, "You look like a boy.

"But the cutest boy I've ever seen!" he hurried as he saw the waterworks start (it was a bad cut to begin with).

So, I think it looks cute on some women, but apparently not me.
  • Andeenero
    Andeenero Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    In response to the person above me, as a very short hair person, I absolutely agree with you!
    I'm not some glamorous girl and I don't have perfect skin. Some days, I look like a lesbian and guys don't really pay any attention to me since I got my hair cut. (Not that I need a guy's approval.. this is just an observation.)
    I just don't feel hot anymore. Turning 25 hasn't helped that.
    But what DOES help with that is wigs! I love wearing wigs and I feel great with the longer hair.
    Some girls can totally rock the short hair and, you're right, they look AMAZING. But I can't wait to have my long hair back. Or at least enough for a bob!
  • jetbutterfly
    Options
    my husband would never let me go pixie short ( plus not so flattering on a fat girl in my opinion ) but i really like katies style
    im not a really big fan of super short hair either
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    LOVE short hair! :-p
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options

See Amanda - not just your older "brother" here who thinks so lol ;)
    I think short hair looks phenomenal on some women and an absolute mistake on others... Really depends on the cut and style (oh dear god did I just use those words together? - one man card)

As a Guy? Generally I prefer shoulder length or longer hair on a woman, but my ex had short hair and if it grew out it never looked right on her so go figure...
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I would love to have long hair but mine is very fine and with the weightloss falling out. It's starting to come back now but for now I have to have it short. So it's in a "A" line, long in the front, short in the back. I may keep it because I am liking it. I hear men like long hair on women but if you can't grow it that way you don't have a choice. Oh well I get it done the way I like it now!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    i love short hair- so easy to maintain. i chopped mine off many years ago and will def not be growing it back.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    It can look very sexy
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

This.

Some girls pull it off with ease...some girls, not so much.

Another thing I've found is how their personality affects things. If they are edgy, and have their own style...short seems to work better for them.
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I have a big head, so no short hair for me! But I've always loved it on some women.
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    I've had really long hair (when I was younger), had spiked hair, short hair. Right now I am letting it grow out, and it's coming in wavy. I've never had wavy hair in my life, but I don't mind. My hubby has always said that it's my hair and do what I would like to do with it.
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I have a military cut and have for years.....my hair is super fine and started falling out about ten yrs ago so I cut it really short because it looks better like that to me. I get strange looks sometimes but I don't care because......I AM NOT MY HAIR! :flowerforyou:
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Shaved my head in May for $ for cancer. It's growing out now and is almost long enough for a pixie. :) Love it and have never gotten so many compliments on my hair. Men seem to like it. :)