Replies

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :D
  • javba2
    javba2 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanx OP - Ive slipped a 100 lbs like this. I really liked what some of us wrote here, Honorable mentions and Kudos to OP, BRB2013, Readhead
  • angej2
    angej2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've been reading The Beck Solution and I'm finding it has really helped me to stop my binges.
  • dovnkels
    dovnkels Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started a free kindle ebook with a ton of five star reviews called "Never Binge Again". It isn't for everyone but I like it so far. Worth checking out reviews and reading a few chapters to see what you think.
  • SunnyDayzMomma
    SunnyDayzMomma Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I feel ya. It is so hard when you're a binger. Know that if you're trying on your own and can't make progress (let binges, smaller binges, etc after a few months), it is definitely something you can seek professional mental health help for. It is a real thing!

I found this blog on MFP really helpful. It talks about the mind/heart part of binging. I'm trying to implement the teaching in it, and if I can't hack it on my own, I'm going to seek out a therapist that can help me wade through my mental food issues.

5 Steps to Break Free From Binge Eating | MyFitnessPal http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/how-to-break-free-from-binge-eating/
  • SunnyDayzMomma
    SunnyDayzMomma Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    dovnkels wrote: »
    I just started a free kindle ebook with a ton of five star reviews called "Never Binge Again". It isn't for everyone but I like it so far. Worth checking out reviews and reading a few chapters to see what you think.

It's free on Kindle right now! I "bought" it and am going to check it out. Thanks KS for the suggestion!
  • hollyfoord
    hollyfoord Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    angej2 wrote: »
    I've been reading The Beck Solution and I'm finding it has really helped me to stop my binges.

I JUST ordered that from Coles last night! So glad to hear a positive review!