Anyone want to start 30DS today 7/20?

Options

Replies

• estufte
    estufte Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 and am so sore. My quads hurt. I'm not going to be able to do it on Sunday, but I'll pick right up on Monday. Promise!
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hey I just did L1 D4 - am really enjoying it so far, but man my arms are sore!
  • lguy29
    lguy29 Posts: 131
    Options
    Hope everyones doing well and seeing improvement! I can do the lunges really well now :) Just gotta push through squat and press and push ups and I should be moving on to Level 2 soon hopefully. I figured that you can switch levels every 10 days but why not start sooner? We will see how it goes.. I'm doing this as well as a Turbo Kick, Body Pump, Yoga and Pilates at 24 Hour... I am SO ready to be in shape!!!
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I started 7/20, lol. I havent taken any measurements but I'm going to do that tomorrow.
  • MamaLeague
    MamaLeague Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I did Day 4, Level 1 this morning. Still haven't gotten pictures or measurements...I should get on that.
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Did day 1. Love it! Have to take lots of breaks tho. Took my pics and measurements can't wait to see the difference in 30 days. Hope everyone is doing well :)
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well I have done day 5. After day 4 and 5 my knees have been hurting and the bottom of my right foot is hurt. I think maybe I have bruised it from all the jumping. I am thinking that because I have so much weight to lose this is too high impact for me at this time. I haven't made a final decision but thinking I need to go back to low impact until I get some of the weight off. :(
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I only took my measurements for my waist and hips today. It's hard to take measurements of yourself on your arms and stuff.

Waist: 31 in.
    Hips 38 in.

I currently weigh 137 lbs.

I feel so awful. I didn't think my measurements were that bad. Ugh. I'm so going to fix this!!!
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I finished level 1 day 3 yesterday, I missed Friday due to a bad migraine. I'm doing way better on the cardio then when I started, but my arms are killing me. I don't even do it with weights yet. I'm hoping be the end of this I can do it with 3 pound weights. Tomorrow I will start using some canned veggies as weights to help work my way up.

My beginning measurements were:
    Waist-34 inches
    Hips-44 inches
    Single arm-13 inches
    Thigh- 24 inches
    Chest (boobs)-40
    Chest (band)-33.5
    Weight-182.2
    BF%-32.4
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! just wanted to check in and see how everyone's doing! i'm doing level 1 day 5 today and am already noticing a difference! i ate like crap this weekend so i dont want to weigh or anything but i feel like i'm already getting stronger (esp my quads and back/shoulders). it's getting easier but still crazy hard!
  • megskin15
    megskin15 Posts: 94
    Options
    Today was L1D5 for me, and like she says in the workout- if you're on day 5 you should be noticing a change in your endurance... sure am Jillian! :) I feel like my 3 lb weights just aren't cutting it anymore for some of the exercises but I'm not going to change it, I don't want to be so sore that I cant lift the kids at work. Off to go take a 3 mile walk (maybe try a little running in there) I feel great after this workout today!!!
  • jessifreehugs
    jessifreehugs Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Where did everybody go? I did Level 1, Day 5 last night and I definitely feel a HUGE difference in my endurance. I'm still struggling with the pushups and the side lunges (they kinda hurt my knees), but I'm definitely way stronger and much less sore than I was after the first day. I may even dare to move on to Level 2 by the end of the week...we'll see. I'm bummed that I won't be able to do all 30 days in succession, but I'm thrilled to be going to Cancun in 2 weeks! 30DS was kind of a last ditch effort to get into better shape before the trip, and I definitely feel smaller already (especially in my torso).

I guess I'll just pick the Shred back up upon my return. A 4 day break shouldn't make me have to start over should it? I'll have done 20 days by the time we leave, so I'd hate to have to start from the beginning when we get back.
  • purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    Options
    I was doing well but took my rest day Sunday and woke up too late yesterday to do it. I'm planning to do the shred before yoga tonight to get back into it! I just need to go to bed earlier at night so I can get up early and not feel like death.
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    good job those of you who are still in! i took a night off last night (i had a 6.5 mile run, finished at 11 PM, and couldnt bring myself to do it) but i'll be continuing with L1D6 tonight!
  • MamaLeague
    MamaLeague Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Day 5 down! Missed yesterday, we had a 12 hour power outage that really cramped my work out, lol!
  • PaulineLi
    PaulineLi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What's 30DS?
  • purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    Options
    Jillian Michaels's 30 Day Shred. It's a workout DVD.

I just did day 4 (I think) of L1. It's definitely getting easier! I mostly followed Natalie instead of Anita so that's good. :)
  • lguy29
    lguy29 Posts: 131
    Options
    Skipped yesterday, but did Body Pump, Yoga, and beach volleyball. Skipping a day was a bad idea, because now I don't want to do it today...!
  • estufte
    estufte Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Was gone Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, but did my 30DS (L1D3) bright and early this morning. I have to say it felt a little easier, except those pushups. I just have such a hard time with them!
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm glad to see everyone's progress. For some reason it's not getting easier for me. The side lunge thing is killer! But I'm going to try and do the shred then run. Maybe it'll be easier then. Anyways keep up the great work everyone!