Eating Healthier, Watching My Calorie In-Take... Now What

Options
2»

Replies

• darbunk
    darbunk Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You could try working out at home. I purchased Beach Body on Demand when they had special pricing. So many programs to choose from. Great for the days when I can't make it to the gym or go outside for a run.
  • BeautifullyprofoundMC
    BeautifullyprofoundMC Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Happy to note, I go directly to the gym after work 3-5 times a week. So we will see :))
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I would feel drained if I live on shakes all day. Is it possible to have proper food instead of shakes? I had shake for breakfast today as I was on the go all morning and it was perfectly fine but I would be drained if I had one for lunch too! Plus my energy is better if I have solid breakfast and lunch

zuzka bunny slope home workouts (youtube) are good and you need little or no equipment.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Shakes instead of food would make me feel drained as well.
  • Amys712
    Amys712 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I need some advice on incorporating fitness into my crazy work life. I start work at 4am sometimes not ending my day until after 2pm or later. I drink shakes during my breakfast and lunch times, however by the end of my day I'm drained, a drive to a gym is not on my mind. I know it's time to pick a fitness routine but I'm very lost.. Does anyone have any great ideas or past experiences that I could include slowly to build up to a routine?

It may sound small but one of the biggest things for me is packing my gym bag before I leave and bringing it with me to work. If I go home before I go to work out, my comfortable couch may keep me away from getting it in.

The other key is to find a workout you like. Try some YouTube videos or some classes at the gym. Find what makes you smile. If you do that, going to the gym won't feel like torture.