agreed
  • hinicetomeetyou
    hinicetomeetyou Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    :)
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Food is one of my most enjoyable life pleasures, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Me too! Peanut butter and banana is my favourite post run refuel!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Food is good. Fixing my relationship with food has been one of the best things that has happened in my life.
  • LessCookiess
    LessCookiess Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I love peanut better as well, and cookie butter, white chocolate almond butter, traditional almond butter omg I freakin love food! Haha :smiley:
  • BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I love peanut butter. It's one of my major weaknesses. PB, chocolate, and cheesecake will get me in trouble if I let them
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Sadness is when I'm processing my day-old fermented kefir while my daughter's 6-hour dr Pepper bbq chicken in the crock pot taunts me with "not your food".
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I love food too! Especially peanut butter ;)
  • ILoveGoal
    ILoveGoal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Food is awesome <3
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Food.. I can't even..
    e8plqa7lu3zk.jpg
  • leejoyce31
    leejoyce31 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Mycophilia wrote: »
    Food.. I can't even..
    e8plqa7lu3zk.jpg

Lol
  • leejoyce31
    leejoyce31 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Yeah I love what people would refer to as "junk food". Sure not junk to me. I could eat cookies and candy for breakfast lunch and dinner. Sad! :'(
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Food is delicious. Sadness is developing an allergy to peanuts at age 35. Fortunately, there's almond and cashew butter.

I think almond butter cookies are even better than the peanut version, with a delicacy of flavor that's incredible.
  • hinicetomeetyou
    hinicetomeetyou Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I hope we all enjoy our favorite food for the rest of our lives and live happily ever after...
    While simultaneously getting into/staying in perfect shape and health!

Cheers!
  • RedheadedPrincess14
    RedheadedPrincess14 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Lol. I love food too. I love eating it, making it, looking at pictures of it ... other people eating food. Okay, this is getting weird now. I'm going to stop
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Lol. I love food too. I love eating it, making it, looking at pictures of it ... other people eating food. Okay, this is getting weird now. I'm going to stop

Not weird just think about Cooking Channel and Food Network, two channels about eating food, making food, lots of video of food, and lots of watching people eat. You are not weird for this.
  • SunnyDayzMomma
    SunnyDayzMomma Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Me too! Not so much PB for me, unless it's in the Reese's peanut butter cup form! For me it's cheese. And bread. And meat. I love my veggies, don't get me wrong, but if cheese, meat and bread had the same nutritional value as celery, I'd be one happy lady.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Me too! Not so much PB for me, unless it's in the Reese's peanut butter cup form! For me it's cheese. And bread. And meat. I love my veggies, don't get me wrong, but if cheese, meat and bread had the same nutritional value as celery, I'd be one happy lady.

https://dashingdish.com/recipe/skinny-peanut-butter-cups/ @SunnyDayzMomma