20 plus

Options
How many of you lost 20 pounds or more using this app??

Replies

• Blitzia
    Blitzia Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm almost there. I'm at 40.5 pounds lost since October/November with 18.5 lost since I joined MFP in January. I'm hoping tomorrow's weigh-in will bring me to an even 19 pounds lost, then maybe next week I can claim the full 20 pounds lost. ;)
  • BonnieDundee78
    BonnieDundee78 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've lost 28 since January.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 on MFP.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I lost 41kg the first time around, and I've lost 12kg more since my botched bulking attempt.
  • chescaandsam
    chescaandsam Posts: 9 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I've lost 21lb since November. I didn't log for March and I managed to maintain. I am back to logging to loose my last 14lb
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    yes i did. best thing ever
    use the app as designed and stick to it
    good luck
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    25537369.png

That's about 117 lbs so far with a bit more to go.

Keep in mind this app is merely a logging tool, which is pretty helpful, but the bulk of the change will come from understanding your own eating and activity habits and making sustainable tweaks to them.
  • Angall08
    Angall08 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    25537369.png

That's about 117 lbs so far with a bit more to go.

Keep in mind this app is merely a logging tool, which is pretty helpful, but the bulk of the change will come from understanding your own eating and activity habits and making sustainable tweaks to them.

Oh wow 117 pounds lost. That is wonderful.
    Yea the diary for calorie intake has helped me so much. I don't shove my face anymore lol.
  • LessCookiess
    LessCookiess Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats to those that have lost the weight!
    I've lost 32 pounds so far went from 188 pounds to 155 and I'm 5'2.
  • BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I lost 23 pounds last January to April, which put me in my goal range. I've been maintaining since then and don't use this app as much, but it was super helpful in helping me see my current habits and form new ones when I started my journey. I credit it for me being able to maintain instead of doing the yo-yo stuff I'd tried before
  • Nickladon
    Nickladon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I dont know if its a good indication but ive lost over 3lbs in my first week so im sure breaking the 20 lbs mark shouldnt be an issue
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    95 in 11 months, MFP and its community are fantastic. No ones afraid to kick your butt if your in the wrong and need to hear it. But at the same time everyones like family and help you understand everything. Helped me so much
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Today it says I've lost 93 lb since I began using this app January 25, 2015.

I learn things about food, nutrition, and a wide range of other obscure subjects which I had never had opportunity to learn about while going about my obese life before myfitnesspal.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    63lbs so far. Maybe 20 to go. I've done it pretty slowly, some if it not intentionally (illness getting in the way) but largely intentionally. I really wanted everything I did to be habit forming so that when I get to maintenance I don't revert to old habits.
  • ekd23
    ekd23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've lost 53
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I've lost 33lbs. I was spinning my wheels before i joined MFP, it makes everything so easy.
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    115 lbs in about 18 months - I am over the moon pleased!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Almost 75.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    62 pounds, lowest weight in 35+ years.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Me. 173 to 135, holding for a month now.

I feel compelled to add that "this app" isn't a novel diet app or some kind of proprietary guidance system. It just keeps count of the calories you enter into it.