Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    More interested in the new Thor.

https://youtu.be/MRiwvM8w2rc

Now, that said. I hope now that the last Star Wars tied up connecting to the past they can move forward with a better developed story.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,685 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Oh THOR RAGNAROK looks awesome too. Especially Hela (Cate Blanchett). I'm a big Stars Wars fan though due to watching EVERY MOVIE on opening day dating back to 1977.
    Love Marvel too and can't wait for Disneyland to open up Star Wars land in Anaheim. Along with all the cool Marvel stuff too!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor

9285851.png
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Oh THOR RAGNAROK looks awesome too. I'm a big Stars Wars fan though due to watching EVERY MOVIE on opening day dating back to 1977.
    Love Marvel too and can't wait for Disneyland to open up Star Wars land in Anaheim. Along with all the cool Marvel stuff too!

As a huge Star Wars fan too I was happy to see the saga continue but I really though the last Force Awakens was too much trying to bridge characters, kill off characters, and bring in the new characters at a level that was a bit unbelievable. I think the Last Jedi has an opportunity to break away from that now though and take us on another epic adventure with smaller nods to the history. We will see though.

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Star Wars sucks
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    50% of the trailer was black screen
  • ninerbuff
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Star Wars sucks
    That's what people say when they are more enamored with Harry Potter.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• rosey0104
    rosey0104 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    As a HUGE star wars fandom fan I am thrilled for the new movie! But! About half of that is for seeing Mark Hamill being Luke again and seeing if it can at all stand up to the original trilogy. As a 90's child who was at the perfect age for the prequels and liken them to that cousin that no one can stand but they are still part of the family. I'm glad that the new movies are able to hold their own with film buffs and yet still are loved by the core fans. Also, I will be there on opening day for Ragnorak as I am also a huge Marvel fan. I adore Thor but I really wish they would do a full Hulk movie with Mark Ruffalo as I enjoy him a lot more than Norton or Bana.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to that one and Thor:Ragnarok equally!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    I don't understand where was the Enterprise?

At the Alamo. In the basement. With Pee Wee's bike... Duh. :D
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I don't understand where was the Enterprise?

p0o1lxuqpdjk.gif

is this one in one of those alternate universe thingies?
    Lol, IMO DC has done so much BS with the multiverse. Even on TV series with the Flash which I thought was pretty cool at first, but is now getting pretty boring because it seems that EVERYTHING now is based around flashpoint.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE TRAILER OF THE LAST JEDI AND/OR DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING BEFORE SEEING THE MOVIE, DO NOT READ FURTHER.

Most of us have seen the trailer for the Last Jedi, and most of our jaws dropped somewhat when we heard Luke Skywalker himself say: "I only know one truth, it's time for the Jedi to end." Many people speculate and attempt to understand what he meant.

Some believe that Luke means to simply reform the Jedi, while others even claim that Luke fell to the Dark Side (This assumption would be wrong)

Honestly I think it's a fake out; he's not going to want to train Rey *at first* and say that his failure proves the Jedi should end or that it is flawed and shouldn't be continued. It looks like Rey will have to rebuild the Jedi Order....
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE TRAILER OF THE LAST JEDI AND/OR DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING BEFORE SEEING THE MOVIE, DO NOT READ FURTHER.

Most of us have seen the trailer for the Last Jedi, and most of our jaws dropped somewhat when we heard Luke Skywalker himself say: "I only know one truth, it's time for the Jedi to end." Many people speculate and attempt to understand what he meant.

Some believe that Luke means to simply reform the Jedi, while others even claim that Luke fell to the Dark Side (This assumption would be wrong)

Honestly I think it's a fake out; he's not going to want to train Rey *at first* and say that his failure proves the Jedi should end or that it is flawed and shouldn't be continued. It looks like Rey will have to rebuild the Jedi Order....

even though he's shown on the screen, the first couple of times i was thinking it wasn't him saying that.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

even though he's shown on the screen, the first couple of times i was thinking it wasn't him saying that.

I'm not sure he says it either. Some think it's Benicio Del Toro.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

I'm not sure he says it either. Some think it's Benicio Del Toro.

didn't think about him. i was trying to fit kylo's face to the voice.