Need support

Options
Hi everyone. I'm here to make healthy changes. I am pre diabetic so I need to watch everything. I was 212 in September 29 2014 and now I'm 197 so 14 lb down. I need support and help staying committed and giving a push lol. I try to work out daily . Most of my excerise daily but some times struggle. I will support back. Here Is to getting healthy

Replies

• ks135
    ks135 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for the same thing. Helping each other stay motivated & accountable in both exercise & diet. I do well for a few days or a few weeks, then I blow it. My back & overall health are suffering.
  • CWEBB32615
    CWEBB32615 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hear u there . I do good for awhile then I fail again
  • rlopez1116
    rlopez1116 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 weeks into my journey . 5 lbs down ... I am prediabetic as well and needed to make a change . Doctor put me on a low carb diet which has helped but seems weight is not falling off like I was expecting.. trying to stay motivated. Doctor said better to lose it slow then very fast , as usually when it is lost quickly it is also gained back very quickly. Have at least 150 lbs to loose . But trying to stick with small goals ... I'm hoping to be down 10 more lbs in 1 month:)
  • milaylar
    milaylar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been avoiding my summer clothes gained 20 pounds out of no where and I can't continue to gain weight I tried hem on today what a reality check! Im glad your all here trying to accomplish the same goals I think support is everything !!good luck to all of you
  • toliver775
    toliver775 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can do it I've the same I'm just keeping at it I'm doing lots of walking too