Home workout guide

Options
Hi guys. I am looking for ways to lose weight while working out at home. So no gym or anything. I prefer running in parks and body weight exercising in open. Could someone suggest me any fitness trainers who post videos on youtube that does not require gym equipments?

Replies

• dame_kaede
    dame_kaede Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Search for Fitness Blender on YouTube and you'll see they have tons of fitness videos. Some of them require dumbbells, and others are bodyweight only. Their videos are awesome!
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You can also go to fitnessblender.com and put in a search for the type of workout you want to do and for how long. They have every kind of workout you could think of. It is free unless you decide you want to purchase a full program. They are amazing
  • pztodd
    pztodd Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender's great. I also use Shelly Dose and HASFit. Those are three of my favourites. Oh and Popsugar sometimes has good workouts :) Enjoy!
  • amck604
    amck604 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have seen Barre videos you can do at home with a chair for balance like this one. https://youtu.be/ym0sX_NWzVY
  • marvelfe31
    marvelfe31 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I second fitness blender. I love their videos and their personalities.
  • robynrstiles
    robynrstiles Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Blogilates is what I use and I love it!
  • SRGANN
    SRGANN Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @robynrstiles and @marvelfe31 How do you guys track Blogilates in your My Fitness Pal exercise?
  • JCo702
    JCo702 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Beachbody on Demand!! Feel free to add me if you're looking for support or have any questions!
  • skinnyrev2b
    skinnyrev2b Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Nerd Fitness. .. great bodyweight exercises, and minimum equipment