Need Motivation & myfitnesspal friends

Options
Hi everyone,

So I've been on and off of here for a while but I'm realizing now that I need to do this for me. I am really bad especially with low motivation to go walk and get steps in (now that it's getting nicer out) and such. I would really like to find a motivation pal I'm not paticular about on how long you have been a member here. I would like us to become friends and help each other on our own journey paths. Please don't be afraid to message me :smile: and say hello.

Replies

• alesiahinds
    alesiahinds Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can always use the extra motivation and friends.
  • Johnsaunt2010
    Johnsaunt2010 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can always use the extra motivation and friends.

Awesome I'll do that now :smiley:
  • sherrideniset
    sherrideniset Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I, too, would live extra motivation and friends! Feel free to add me! Sherrideniset
  • Johnsaunt2010
    Options
    I, too, would live extra motivation and friends! Feel free to add me! Sherrideniset

Awesome going to add you right now.
  • jjpdmann
    jjpdmann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have done MFP before but I have never reached out. I am feeling stronger this time because I have reached out. Feel free to friend me. We can all do this together!
  • Shapingupforlife
    Shapingupforlife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    All of you can add me as well... alot of my acquaintances haven't logged in for awhile. I'd like new people with goals!!!
  • vlsay4what
    vlsay4what Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you all! I'm starting over this Tuesday and I need all the motivation I can get!
  • jaw170160
    jaw170160 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • Johnsaunt2010
    Options
    jjpdmann wrote: »
    I have done MFP before but I have never reached out. I am feeling stronger this time because I have reached out. Feel free to friend me. We can all do this together!

You sound like me I haven't reached out before this. I will add you right now. Yes we can!
  • Johnsaunt2010
    Options
    All of you can add me as well... alot of my acquaintances haven't logged in for awhile. I'd like new people with goals!!!

I'm going to add you now. I know what you mean same with me which is why I reached out now for new people with goals.
  • Johnsaunt2010
    Options
    vlsay4what wrote: »
    I'm adding you all! I'm starting over this Tuesday and I need all the motivation I can get!

Awesome! I think we all can :smiley:
  • Johnsaunt2010
    Options
    jaw170160 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me too!

Adding you now :smiley:
  • NicoleRachel14
    NicoleRachel14 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • shelleigh30
    shelleigh30 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! Would love more buddies on here for motivation...but how do I add you? Please add me if you can. My goals are to be more consistently active, stay within my calorie goals and lose about 25-30 lbs in the next 3 months. What are your goals?
  • MarcieAlvarez71
    MarcieAlvarez71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and share your diary, see ya around.
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hey Ladies! Would love more buddies on here for motivation...but how do I add you? Please add me if you can. My goals are to be more consistently active, stay within my calorie goals and lose about 25-30 lbs in the next 3 months. What are your goals?

Click on their username and another screen will pop up. Click in their name again and it will take you to their "profile," but it will show that their feed is private. Click in the little humanoid avatar with the plus sign and it will tell you to add your name and a message (if you want). Just click "send request."

Anyone can feel free to add me.

About me:
    37 yrs old with 4 kids from 18-5 (all boys).
    5'3.5" and currently 145. Want to be range 130-135 (for now; will reevaluate once getting there and see what I want to do from there). Down 27 lbs since Thanksgiving, 2016 (5 months).
    No idea why, but I have a strong desire to be a runner with one if those amazing "runner's bodies," so I am doing C25K and currently in workout 11 of 28, and I'm doing it with my 11 yr old because he needs to work on fitness as well, and I want a workout buddy. Plus, he is actually excited about running a couple of 5K's at the end of next month with me. My 5 yr old rides his bike along with us.
    I am a 7-12 science teacher so I have summers off with my kids, and we like being outdoors in nice weather, so summers are spent at the city pool, at the river, at the lake, and camping wherever. This summer, I plan on getting a couple of kayaks and spending a big part of our summer paddling around the numerous lakes around us (northwest Arkansas).
  • mfreetofly2017
    mfreetofly2017 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! Always great to have friends who share similar goals.
  • Johnsaunt2010
    Options
    You can add me too!

I'm adding you now :smile:
  • Johnsaunt2010
    Options

Adding you now. Be more active and loose a lot of weight to get to my supposed to be weight.
  • Johnsaunt2010
    Options
    Feel free to add me and share your diary, see ya around.

Adding you now.