True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Wow. I didn't know MFP was really this serious.

I reckon that it's a serious that you make it.

excellent point
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    If u take anyone or anything seriously on here I'd assume you probably have some emotional struggles
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    tsortsor wrote: »
    If u take anyone or anything seriously on here I'd assume you probably have some emotional struggles

Maybe you do? Do you need someone to talk to?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    tsortsor wrote: »

everyone has emotional struggles.... it's just a matter to what extent.

it's a sliding scale. for some, it's next to nothing, for others there is an inner rage seething

seething inner rage is my personal comfort zone....

Ohh pullease there isn't a seething ragey bone in your body sweet stuff :*
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess that I need to clean up my friend list. I also confess that I'm not defending anyone in particular. I have been very consistent in my disdain for people that chuck rocks from behind a new profile every few weeks. It has nothing to do with who I surround myself with, and everything to do with my own personal and long time hatred for passive aggressive cowards.

I'll assume this is directed at me as I prefer to remain anonymous. I wonder if you ever stopped to wonder why? Uh right....you don't care. Anyone who changes screennames or shows up in a new account is a passive aggressive coward huh? Let's hope that's true across the board then. The rocks you see people chucking? Maybe you should get your eyes checked. And while you are doing that really look at your past and who has stood up for you and who has treated you like trash. Just something to think about before chucking your own rocks.

I know who has stood up for me. I don't know when they come back as someone else and act differently. I don't like guessing who people are and who they used to be. If someone comes back with a new account that used to be a friend of mine, they are looking at me a lot different than I look at them. Because I don't know who they were, so it's not fair to bring up the past. Because I have no past with an anonymous account . That's why it's so damn frustrating.

I am Batman.

That is all, carry on.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I confess the Easter Bunny came to see me, been quite silly this morning, eating candy like a 10 year and inhaling helium from balloons, I wish I had thought of recording a voice for the voice the thread.
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    I may or may not have eaten a lot of my kids Easter candy !!! Moment of weakness but satisfying. Happy Easter friends!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I made a giant sized cake that is basically a big Snickers bar to eat today. Excited to try it.

I make one that's like a giant Milky Way! I hope you enjoy it. :)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess the Easter Bunny came to see me, been quite silly this morning, eating candy like a 10 year and inhaling helium from balloons, I wish I had thought of recording a voice for the voice the thread.

Yum Yum candy! Oh man, that would have been awesome if you'd recorded your helium voice!!!!!

I confess that I have no desire to make the effort to locate my sons Easter basket. It's either in the attic space here at my condo or my sisters basement. Is it horrible if I just give him his candy in a bag? :#

I thought of the voice thread at the last minute. I suck. LOL

eta: Its not horrible to give it to him in bag, it could be worse, you could make him go find it. lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Yum Yum candy! Oh man, that would have been awesome if you'd recorded your helium voice!!!!!

I confess that I have no desire to make the effort to locate my sons Easter basket. It's either in the attic space here at my condo or my sisters basement. Is it horrible if I just give him his candy in a bag? :#

just throw it at him; he's a guy, he won't care
  • JudithVerhappen
    JudithVerhappen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I confess I sabotage my own weightloss by making up excuses every time.
    I confess that I find it really hard to admit this.
  • swatterles
    swatterles Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    jacobsl221 wrote: »
    I confess that I check my Facebook account six or seven times a day to see if anyone is talking to me.

You need new friends!!

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I confess I have given my daughter stuff in a bag because I have gotten so busy and waited until the last minute to wrap it only to discover I am out of wrapping paper, tape, time or energy... :/

one year I wrapped all of my Christmas gifts to friends in FedEx packaging; I just wrote their name on the airbill, sealed the package and handed it to them
  • vkgiampaolo
    vkgiampaolo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I confess to being a bit depressed I have dropped a bra size :o
  • AlanM872
    AlanM872 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I confess, I quit participating in the real world 5 years ago. I've been in a happily suicidal self loathing state of mind & decided doing it by fitness & cutting off everyone I know. No social media, no sex, no alcohol, no one cheering me or training me, no selfies. Shifting after being 350 pounds to 215 today. I still can't look in the mirror without hating myself, & although people in the real world ( the people I have to interact with act when I leave my house ) think I'm a very quiet nice guy who is very private. I don't feel like I'm in my own body, I'm only nice when I forget who I am hence why I don't look in the mirror and I hate takings pics. I wonder if there are others like me ? I know it's unique. You can ask questions if want but don't bother on expecting any friendships I'm all with set sharing my life with anyone, for now anyways.

Ps, I don't like perverts that goes for both genders, I'm not religious I just don't like that kind of stuff.